NTers who live on their own?

Wat was the defining moment that made you realize that you were ready and it was time to move out of your parent's house and live in a place of your own?

Took a year off from college and decided to go back and get that B.S. With that in mind, I then decided on a school and then felt it was time. Some of myfriends did move away for college and of course some came back after realizing they weren't ready. I told myself I wouldn't move back unless there wasa job related to my major, and I've been living away from home ever since, five years going on six living in San Diego!!!

i really didn't have a defining moment, i just felt like i was mature enough and financially capable of moving out on my own, i didn't leave on a badnote or anything & i didn't just move out randomly, i let my mom know my plans bout 2 months before i moved out

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

When I was about to fight my mom's soon to be ex-husband

Are you moving back in when I leave?

laugh.gif
.............. Is that what you were looking for when you decided to type that?
eyes.gif

my friend was tellin me he plans to move out by age 30. i think thats way too late. if i dont have my own house by the end of 08, i just might lose it.

My Dad told me he was selling the house and moving into a new place with his new wife and I needed to start looking for my own place or to move with aroomate...

havent yet but i probably will once i finish college and get a stable job. probably when im about 24 or so

Turning 21 in April hope to have ma own place by then if not at least during the summer time. Living at home is cool and has alot of perks (Moms still cooks
pimp.gif
) but its just about that time to have ma own space

I started college in a different state. Didn't really have much of a choice but to move out.

just had to go man u will just know

me and my girl moved out together around 20 years old so i been out on my own for like 2 1/2 years

I let my parents know i wasnt fuly moving out, i want 2 places to live.... I lived 20 mins from school, and a friend had an apartment 2 min from school.... Soi lived with my friend until it became a full party house, and since then i been living at home :tongue: it was a good while it lasted

if it's just you and mom... you shouldn't do it... just help her out with the bills, let her cut down on them hours, and relax a bit...

don't move out just because you can afford it. you gotta remember the person who raised you, and the !!@@ you put her through.

think straight, and don't move just because you wanna have chicks over, and party...

good luck!

btw i live at home with my two brothers, and it's not bad... i'm 18. i don't plan to move out until i have kids, after i'm married.

living alone is cool and has amazing perks...but theres nothin like home and it doesnt quite feel like home without family around....

lol my pops moved to miami with my sister and left me in the apartment so it wasnt really my choice...forced me to mature quick

dont rush it people itll happen

Back
Top Bottom