NT'ers with curly hair

what hair products do u use???

im sticking with pink lotion right now but its a lil greasy and i dont like mousse and gel gets flaky

any other subs?

I just put some Morracan (sp?) oil in my hair.

Love it
pimp.gif

im lookin up that morracan oil.....it looks nice

oh and btw when i say curly i dont mean black peoples hair......i categorize that as kinky (no offense)

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

oh and btw when i say curly i dont mean black peoples hair......i categorize that as kinky (no offense)

indifferent.gif

ignorance.

anyways i use:
Garnier
& Pink Lotion Light (i know what you mean about it being greasy)

I've got wavy, curly when long hair and it's a total #%!%@.
All I've been using the last week is some leave in conditioner.
And is it just me or do a lot of you curly haired guys wear a beanie or cap in the morning to try flatten it and stop it from boofing up into some bun lookinghat?

Originally Posted by CoolLiquidFlames

Originally Posted by Butters14

I've got wavy, curly when long hair and it's a total #%!%@.
All I've been using the last week is some leave in conditioner.
And is it just me or do a lot of you curly haired guys wear a beanie or cap in the morning to try flatten it and stop it from boofing up into some bun looking hat?
laugh.gif
what you talking about...dominiricans dont do that... we just add water curls appear...
Yeah I know, same here, but it's an alright temporary fix. I just wanna sorta straighten it without actually using a straightener which is alil too feminine for me.
grin.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Used to have curly hair but i've been had my +@+% cut since 8th grade (now a junior in college) Just didn't like having to keep +@+% curled and juicy EVERYDAY[/color]

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

indifferent.gif

ignorance.

anyways i use:
Garnier
& Pink Lotion Light (i know what you mean about it being greasy)

i just say nappy, #%$@ being politically correct... grow some dam balls and stop being so sensitive...

All black people don't have nappy/kinky hair. That's a FACT and it has NOTHING to do with being PC. OP you should classify your hair type or let usknow your ethnicity.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Black people range from light to dark, so does their hair and every other feature...so i dontunderstand why people still get this miscontrued. Anywho the best product i've used, hairwise, was Kera care shampoo, conditioner, and leave in....had myhair smoother than normal. I got smooth hair, not nappy, but has texture[/color]

All black people don't have nappy/kinky hair. That's a FACT and it has NOTHING to do with being PC. OP you should classify your hair type or let us know your ethnicity.
yeah yeah yeah, let me guess you got Indian in your family so you got that "good" hair... go to jbb or something we all know what he means...

Riiiiiiiight., and all Dominicans are dark skinned with nappy hair too?
............. btw I've never stated my race/ethnicity/heritage/background, so thank you for assuming.

My hair type? It's between 2c and 3a...........sorta like this pic cept im filipino

72828792.jpg

Oh you need to put the pink lotion down immediately. that's not for you at all. i think you should try something light and not too oily because you produceenough to oil to keep your strands saturated.
My roommate in college was Filipino & Mexican.She used a line called Sunsilk and it came in a green bottle. I think you should try Garnier as well, its notheavy or greasy.

i dont use anything on my hair but used to use gel or mousse,when i do use gel i use aloe vera gel(fruit of the earth or lily)cause its better then the regulargel with all them chemicals.

for washing i use dessert essence all natural type shampoo, I read in some book if you have curly hair all you gotta do is condition but my hair is oily,andyou only suppost to wash once or twice a week.
other then that i usually just put some water and my hair instantly curls up
pimp.gif

oh yeah .... i put that in ... when my hair is damps so my hair stays kinda curly/wavy ....

Back
Top Bottom