NT'ers with Premium Rapidshare Accounts

*@%% is poop. Thank god I have my usenet account. RS is officially dead. I had around 25 Gigs in traffic share now im limited to 1gb a day
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

*@%% is poop. Thank god I have my usenet account. RS is officially dead. I had around 25 Gigs in traffic share now im limited to 1gb a day
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Who in their right mind would waste money a premium rapidshare account?

RS has been dead.

RS has been dead.

I was thinkin of a RS account at one point but after hearing about the limitations I couldn't do it. 1gb a day is a joke. I may go with Megaupload as more people are upping files there and premium members have no daily limit. Lifetime membership is $200 but it seems well worth it as the dl speeds from the site are really good even for free users.

I was thinkin of a RS account at one point but after hearing about the limitations I couldn't do it. 1gb a day is a joke. I may go with Megaupload as more people are upping files there and premium members have no daily limit. Lifetime membership is $200 but it seems well worth it as the dl speeds from the site are really good even for free users.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

RS has been dead.

So not true. Rapid.org ftw and Flacshare usually only posts the albums on rapidshare. Rapidshare is the best file web host right now. Megaupload is good but not that many people mess with it. But for 0day stuff nothing is messing with usenet.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

RS has been dead.

So not true. Rapid.org ftw and Flacshare usually only posts the albums on rapidshare. Rapidshare is the best file web host right now. Megaupload is good but not that many people mess with it. But for 0day stuff nothing is messing with usenet.

I don't get the point system either. Slowly though RS is fading into the background. I suppose it depends on where you use it too though. I see HF, MU and MS a LOT more now compared to this time last year. I'm confused though, are some of you saying that you can only D/L 1gb a day with RS? Because I can download as much as I want.

I don't get the point system either. Slowly though RS is fading into the background. I suppose it depends on where you use it too though. I see HF, MU and MS a LOT more now compared to this time last year. I'm confused though, are some of you saying that you can only D/L 1gb a day with RS? Because I can download as much as I want.

No issues. I always leave the table full. I will leave it at that. I don't know what "parties" you frequent, but at my "party" there is no shortage of RS powder.

No issues. I always leave the table full. I will leave it at that. I don't know what "parties" you frequent, but at my "party" there is no shortage of RS powder.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Basically you buy an amount of points which are used daily. Here is the chart:
1zc0sih.png

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Basically you buy an amount of points which are used daily. Here is the chart:
1zc0sih.png

That's...interesting. So basically..

4 rapids = 250mb per point
20 rapids = 250mb per point
78 rapids = 256mb per point
229 rapids = 262mb per point
449 rapids = 267mb per point

4.99 euro(400 rapids) = $6.27
9.95 euro(1,000 rapids) = $12.95
19.99 euro(2,000 rapids) = $25.00
49.75 euro(5,000 rapids)= $62.51
199.00 euro(20,000 rapids) = $250

What were the old rates when it was by months?

Back
Top Bottom