NTLA x The Silk Show/Step - "The Final Summit" - January 14-15 @ Pomona Fairplex

Welp guys. The day has come. I'm moving up state to finish my bachelors degree at Chico state. This will be the last summit organized by me for the foreseeable future. I've partnered with other NT members organizing this event to try to bring us all together one last time. I'm moving the 16th so I'm trying to go out with a bang and hang out with everyone before I leave for two years :wow:

I don't think we've ever had a summit like this before... So let me explain what it is then I'll repost the official information.

Basically it's an event for popular brands to show case some of their merchandise at a discount. This year there's a sneaker installment dedicated to collectors, past and present, focused on the one thing that started it all- NikeTalk. Though not an official NikeTalk summit... "Step" will feature collections from established NT members and be dedicated specifically to the site.

Hoping all of NTLA can make it. would love to hang out with you guys before I leave.

Feel free to text me for more info. Below you'll find the official information and flyers.

If you're coming to the event post here so I can get a headcount for giveaways/tickets :nerd:

Cordially inviting members of NT to "Niketalk Space," an area specially dedicated to collectors, past and present, at The Silk Show (www.thesilkshow.com, @thesilkshow)

The Silk Show is a sample sale show event, which features popular lifestyle and streetwear brands, marked off from 50 to 80%. With two previous events under it’s belt, they are introducing a sneaker installment called "Step," expertly curated by collectors and influencers to preserve the culture.

Some of the things to look forward to in this refresher:
  • Meet and greet with collectors and collections, featuring a strong representation of the westcoast sneaker scene, from the Bay to LA
  • A professionally produced event with an expected attendance of over 100,000 guests
  • Sneaker collection battles where the people get to vote
  • Tons of free giveaways, sneaker raffles, arcade games, and complimentary goodie bags by our generous sponsors
  • Discuss: Have collectors gone extinct? A LIVE Panel Discussion between a Reseller, a Retailer, Consignment Shop Owner, and Manufacturer
  • Complimentary admission for NT Members
  • Plenty of food vendors, drinks, carnival games, and performing artists
  • Private sellers will feature tons of rare items from Supreme, Anti Social Social Club, Adidas, Jordan Brand, Nike, and many more
  • After parties and outside of show festivities...
  • Mecks going away party...

View media item 2258595

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom