NTPI. Let's kill all the fakes on ebay.ph!

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Guys these are the legit check threads!

NIKE PRICE/FAKE CHECK: http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/6
JORDAN PRICE/FAKE CHECK: http://niketalk.yuku.com/forums/9

smile.gif
HTH

i feel like frauds/flakes should be posted here too.

under no circumstance should you sell to or buy from KASSPAROV MIRANDA.i was just gonna post his username on  ebay but that could be easily replaced.his god awful name cannot.dude did a BIN on my item on friday even though he had negative feedback and never contacted me before hand.we communicated and reached a time and place for a meet up on monday.then this morning i got a txt from his brother saying he's not getting them anymore."tony pass muna raw c kass,.snsya na rw"
30t6p3b.gif

again,save yourselves the headache and DO NOT DEAL WITH KASSPAROV MIRANDA.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

under no circumstance should you sell to or buy from KASSPAROV MIRANDA.i was just gonna post his username on  ebay but that could be easily replaced.his god awful name cannot.dude did a BIN on my item on friday even though he had negative feedback and never contacted me before hand.we communicated and reached a time and place for a meet up on monday.then this morning i got a txt from his brother saying he's not getting them anymore."tony pass muna raw c kass,.snsya na rw"
30t6p3b.gif

I agree with you Tony, flakers especially last minute and fishy reasons to flaked out. As I'm overseas, I rely on friends staying there to extend a hand, it's a waste of time and money on IDD text and calls. Flakers like this really should be discredited here.

Originally Posted by sircsetroc

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

30t6p3b.gif

I agree with you Tony, flakers especially last minute and fishy reasons to flaked out. As I'm overseas, I rely on friends staying there to extend a hand, it's a waste of time and money on IDD text and calls. Flakers like this really should be discredited here.
Dami talaga

Guys dont know where to post this. got some good trades at sulit.ph over the weekend, just want to ask this is a good deal....

my AJ 5 toro bravo red suede to Nike SB Marshall amps + 1k. TIA.

this dude's selling kobes and other nikes on ebay at 10% off with free shipping. "ryanp227"
legit? anyone dealt with him before?

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

this dude's selling kobes and other nikes on ebay at 10% off with free shipping. "ryanp227"
legit? anyone dealt with him before?

he is legit.

his items are 10% because he is a distributor of most GR items.

Yeah Totally Fake
My friend texted that seller
and seller said Space Jam was from USA (I think Florida)
and that seller is saying they are AUTHENTIC
duh

^Those are the Limited Edition Silver Anniv Bron 8s to commemorate his upcoming 25th sig shoe!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
: hat

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Not asking for a legit check, but for you guys to report the item to eBay before someone gets duped!
got you man. I think I just might later... from what I remember eBay doesn't tolerate fakes and would take down the
listing with an accompanied block or something...
indifferent.gif

Hopefully someone from Nike PI and Adidas PI can read this:

Since there are also countless facebook accounts that sell fake shoes, I was looking around to see if there is anyway to report these accounts due to intellectual property theft. I chanced upon this link https://www.facebook.com/...t.php?copyright_notice=1 which is an online form reporting to facebook that the account is stealing your intellectual property. But the one filling out the form should be the one who owns the copyright and/or intellectual property

Back
Top Bottom