SF - O
PF - Saleh
C - Neon Bordoux

bench - Q
bench - Scott Howard (post-morph)
bench - Ricky Roe

who yall runnin w/ ???

Joined Sep 17, 2003
I'm dumb. I was about to post some cats fromGlory Road. I was like, "Oh waitttttt." Doh!
I was alsogonna put The Goat Manigault, then realized that movie was based on a real person.

PG - Kenny Tyler
SG - Jesus Shuttlesworth
SF - Butch McRae
PF - Teddy Broadis ... undersized and fat. He can get his Glen Davis on
C - Neon Boudreaux

6th man = Antoine Tyler (R.I.P.)

EDIT: ericberry, you're right. I have no idea why I left of Jesus Shuttlesworth. Probably move Antoine Tyler to his natural position, which is 6th man

Joined Sep 17, 2003
Teddy Broadis is Anthony Anderson's character in Hang Time haha. I couldn't think of anything else I've watched with a PF.

truthgetsbusy

Banned
Joined Aug 22, 2007
Kyle Lee Watson
Jesus
Flight ( bald dark skin dude from White men can't Jump)
Junior Battle
Neon (Shaq)

Joined Apr 20, 2007
All i need is Jesus and the Tylers and im settttt.... throw in a MonStar or 2 as well... preferably the Ewing one

EDIT: Ty Crane

also just for the records for those of yall who dont know Ty Crane in Coach Carter is based after the real life Tyson Chandler in HS

Joined Nov 12, 2004
Originally Posted by THE GR8

All i need is Jesus and the Tylers and im settttt.... throw in a MonStar or 2 as well... preferably the Ewing one

also just for the records for those of yall who dont know Ty Crane in Coach Carter is based after the real life Tyson Chandler in HS
Really? I didnt know that.

Props Gr8.

Joined Apr 20, 2007
Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Really? I didnt know that.

Props Gr8.
nooo doubt. Its just an interesting sports movie fact that i figured most people wouldnt know

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now