PF - Saleh
C - Neon Bordoux

bench - Q
bench - Scott Howard (post-morph)
bench - Ricky Roe

who yall runnin w/ ???

pimp.gif

smh.gif
I'm dumb. I was about to post some cats fromGlory Road. I was like, "Oh waitttttt." Doh!
laugh.gif
I was alsogonna put The Goat Manigault, then realized that movie was based on a real person.
tired.gif

PG - Kenny Tyler
SG - Jesus Shuttlesworth
SF - Butch McRae
PF - Teddy Broadis ... undersized and fat. He can get his Glen Davis on
C - Neon Boudreaux

6th man = Antoine Tyler (R.I.P.)

EDIT: ericberry, you're right. I have no idea why I left of Jesus Shuttlesworth. Probably move Antoine Tyler to his natural position, which is 6th man
laugh.gif

Teddy Broadis is Anthony Anderson's character in Hang Time haha. I couldn't think of anything else I've watched with a PF.

Kyle Lee Watson
Jesus
Flight ( bald dark skin dude from White men can't Jump)
Junior Battle
Neon (Shaq)

All i need is Jesus and the Tylers and im settttt.... throw in a MonStar or 2 as well... preferably the Ewing one
pimp.gif

EDIT: Ty Crane
pimp.gif

also just for the records for those of yall who dont know Ty Crane in Coach Carter is based after the real life Tyson Chandler in HS

Originally Posted by THE GR8

All i need is Jesus and the Tylers and im settttt.... throw in a MonStar or 2 as well... preferably the Ewing one
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

also just for the records for those of yall who dont know Ty Crane in Coach Carter is based after the real life Tyson Chandler in HS

Really? I didnt know that.

Props Gr8.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by THE GR8

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Really? I didnt know that.

Props Gr8.
nooo doubt. Its just an interesting sports movie fact that i figured most people wouldnt know
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom