NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

Team Length selects..

View media item 1694864
Gone too soon. Would have been a 5x+ All Star. Go look at his '92 playoff run with Bird on his basketball death bed (and not even playing in half of the games). One game from ECF. Outplayed the other Reggie in '91 and 92 playoffs as well. A shame we never got Jordan & Pippen vs Lewis & Bias.

Yeah, his atrociously bad offense was a bit concerning 
laugh.gif
 but I have a lot of offense already with Russ/Pierce/Amare and Duncan. So Eaton gives me the option to put Duncan as a PF against bigger line-ups or use Amare when we want to go smaller. Really hoping some of my other bigs would have made it back to me this round, but like we've seen, size and shooting and  defense is rare. 

Eaton is a 2x Defensive Player of the Year, lead the league in blocks 4 times (2nd like 3 times), 5 all-defensive teams, and has the highest blocks per game in NBA history at 3.5. 

So right now I think he's my C and I put Duncan back to PF.

Last edited:
I was about to mention Mark Eaton when talking about top 3 DBPM after mentioning Big Ben and Camby, but said he wasn't picked yet :lol:

When Mash went back and demolished the Heat in the playoffs the year after they dealt him :smokin. His post game was filthy for a SF.

Back
Top Bottom