NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

Whoops wrong pic

bradley-beal-washington-wizards.jpg

changed my mind:

Sam Perkins

:smh: really threw me for a loop taking Willis

Last edited:
L
Not sure how a guy who averaged 18ppg and 13.5rpg over a three year stretch can be considered not a meaningful player, but ok.

He wasn't a really effecient scorer and was a horrible defender, like one of the worst.

His team's were better when he was off the the floor for 19 out of his 22 seasons.

Only 3 seasons grading out as a barely above average offensive player and 2 seasons as a defender who wasn't a turnstile.

But yea he got a lot of rebounds and scored 18 points, don't see how that matters when your team was still better without you.

L
He wasn't a really effecient scorer and was a horrible defender, like one of the worst.

His team's were better when he was off the the floor for 19 out of his 22 seasons.

Only 3 seasons grading out as a barely above average offensive player and 2 seasons as a defender who wasn't a turnstile.

But yea he got a lot of rebounds and scored 18 points, don't see how that matters when your team was still better without you.
Who you talking about? 
nerd.gif

Ryan Anderson, PF.

If you want, you can put Harper as my backup PG, Draymond at 3, Ry at 4, Amar'e at 5 for my bench.

A couple of the guys I was debating last round were still available, so I thought I got lucky and might snag them too.. but I wanted a stretch 4. Anderson is 6'10 and can hit 3's and on a good percentage. 

Last edited:
L

ol' enes kanter lookin (minus the inefficient scorer part) :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, the only problem with my bench is I have 3 PFs basically 
laugh.gif
 since I moved Eaton into my starting lineup.. but I like that it gives me flexibility and I went with my BPA rather than fit. I have a dynamic scoring big off the bench, I have my stretch 4, then I have a multi-position defensive forward who can hit a 3. 

I'm pleased with it so far. I'll do backflips if my other guy is still available by the next round, I think he's forgotten about.

@CP1708

@Chester McFloppy

@SenorRoboto2k5

Also, the top half of the draft > * we blaze through our picks, had this thing swung around overnight basically.

Also, the top half of the draft > * we blaze through our picks, had this thing swung around overnight basically.

nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ya'll got senor in the top half :lol:

BTW, I love the Mike Miller pick. He was also on my list for my last pick. I was either going to go with a playmaking forward that could shoot it like Turk/Miller or a 3D guy like Prince/Battier. Miller was way too passive in his prime and I needed another scorer.

Back
Top Bottom