NT's Cadillac Owners Come On In. NT CADILLAC CLUB.

Love the Cadillacs, great thread!!!

I have a 99 Deville Concours in mint condition.  I also have a 07 ESV, and just love the way it rides. 

My mom got the XLR and my dad has the 10 CTS-V 4 door.  A fast and fun car to drive on the highway. 

I'm almost certain that I'll end up with a DTS soon... (white or pearl)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GAGJR

my 2001 deville. need some bread to get some vouges on this thing  

what size and style you trying to get... and where you located.?

Been in love with the CTS ever since Matrix Reloaded. Pretty sure it will be my next car but gotta pay off the Max first..

Im looking to buy an 05-06 STS in the near future. How's the manintence on these things, compared to BMW's per say?

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

pics a little old but heres my  67..ill try to get some new pics up after it gets washed
drums in da front too? damn id be shook going anything over 40mph..sweet ride though.
pimp.gif

Used to drive a 2001 DTS until it blew a rod in August. I loved that car and put 80k miles on it in 5 years and loved every mile of it. That motor is a dream, but it was gonna be 12k bones to replace that Northstar system. Mad respect for the Cadillacs. Really came close to buying another one, but I wanted to drive stick again so I test drove a Mustang and that was a wrap. Still miss the Cadillac every day, though. No ride beats how that thing could just float.

Oh, and the 4.6L V8 was pretty nice too. Talk about a sleeper.

I love cadis' got a 98 sts as my secondary vehicle , such a smooth ride and great to open the sun roof and cruise on the weekends in Florida that northstar has some balls too , diggen your ETC danK

Originally Posted by ricky409

GAGJR wrote:

my 2001 deville. need some bread to get some vouges on this thing  

what size and style you trying to get... and where you located.?

lol im actually bout to just yolo and try and get a dts. im at 100,000 miles now so 
eyes.gif

06 STS

2ccx8wy.jpg

Was hoping id be able to pickup a XTS or CTS coupe but its not going to happen.Really want to get a 65 Deville, Hopefully I can do it by the summer.

97 Deville

10pspdv.jpg

Haven't driven her in about a year. I HAVE to get her up and running again.

First car was a pearl white '99 DeVille just like the one above and I it was as player as it sounds. Had some of the best times of my life when I had that car.

when my boy came home from the marines about 3 years ago the 1st thing he bought was a money green 96 caddy deville. he bought it for $4000 from an old couple in there 80's.the car was original owner (them) and 30,000 original miles. The best part was when my boy went to test drive it the old lady was in the back seat and said 'this is what it;s like in the back seat nevr been here ever".. Crazy is when he bought it, the car still had the fresh leather smell and still does. And yea he outs vogues on it.

Back
Top Bottom