NT's hate for Bank of America just dropped a little

CHICAGO (MarketWatch) -- Bank of America customers will no longercomplain about that $40 cup of coffee because they won't be able to buyit if there's not enough money in their debit account.

No more fees, you'll just be declined right there on the spot.
laugh.gif

Link

As the article points out, banks will find new fees to charge. BoA made $160 million annually from overdraft fees.

BOA is charging a fee monthly now for having checking accounts with them, unless you have a constant $750.00 in your account at all times.

most banks are going to start doing this, some like Chase are have optional overdraft protection.

My BoA account has been in good standing for almost a year since I've maintained at least a G balance at all times. Before,
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

BOA is charging a fee monthly now for having checking accounts with them, unless you have a constant $750.00 in your account at all times.
Link?

There's no maintenance fee for my BoA account because it was opened online. Would suck if that changes.

ducktales. if link not provided.

the way not to over draft is have mone y in your account period.
if you're tryna control your spending, and think you're gonna over draft, im rpetty sure u can link a savings account to dig into that if you over draft.

dont spend money thats not yours and you wont overdraw. its VERY easy to check your accounts and know how much you have
but some of you guys are gonna look like fools trying to buy that $3 gallon of milk and you get the
indifferent.gif
 face at the register from the cashier  when your card gets declined
laugh.gif

Some people are gonna be at the cash register with the weary eyes, like "what, this can't be!"
laugh.gif

That should be EASY for all these "BALLERS" on NT.

Got rid of BOA years ago..........Credit unions are the way to go these days.

They dont charge many fees and will only charge you $1 to let you borrow enough to cover the overdraft if you have direct deposit.(and its within a week)

I have checkings and savings with BOA. Both my accounts are free as long as I have a minimum $25 transfer to my savings every month.

Keep the change FTW.
pimp.gif

All banks are offering this service.
Chase sent all their customers a letter for those who would like to do away with that overdraft protection.

Originally Posted by Diego

All banks are offering this service.
Chase sent all their customers a letter for those who would like to do away with that overdraft protection.
they're not willfully 'offering' it...it's the new law.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

BOA is buns. Chase is way better. Chase ATM Deposit FTW.
BOA has ATM Deposit too. FAIL.
Chase got them simple @!@ deposits now. no more envelopes or deposit slips...

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

BOA is buns. Chase is way better. Chase ATM Deposit FTW.
BOA has ATM Deposit too. FAIL.
Chase got them simple @!@ deposits now. no more envelopes or deposit slips...
You can literally slide your check into a slot at a BOA ATM and its deposited. FAIL AGAIN. Go for the trifecta?

Good now irresponsible NTers who can't manage their own expenses will have 1 less thing to complain about.

Over-drafting? Where they do that at?

Back
Top Bottom