NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

How’s the feel? Worth it for a smaller pistol?
I would say your body type matters. I'm 6'3", 270lbs. I EDC a glock 17. Personally the 365 was too small for my hands. HOWEVER it was a very smooth shooter. The grip was tolerable with pinky extended magazine. Only downside I felt when shooting was a lot of muzzle rise due to the compactness and light weight. My boy that edc's it is about 5'6", 155lbs. He loves the 365, it fits him well. Personally, for the price I would stick to maybe a glock 19. But I can see how the Sig 365 could be a viable option for the right sized person.

Doing some upgrades to my guns to stop me from buying more. I have my eyes on the glock 19 gen 5 MOS. But I switched the trigger out myself on my p320

Attachments

• 163DD83E-1968-4650-AE3E-81CBD2FFA53C.jpeg
    163DD83E-1968-4650-AE3E-81CBD2FFA53C.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 09B97D39-FA84-4C2A-9E05-49716EDF78D1.jpeg
    09B97D39-FA84-4C2A-9E05-49716EDF78D1.jpeg
    289.3 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
I wish I could do that .I have a gen 4 but my departments arsenol automatically changes our trigger pull to 12 pounds.

My accuracy definately takes a hit.

10FA4EB2-A788-4273-B280-D3483B402AA3.jpeg
Been playing around with some bolt guns over the last few weeks. Joined an outdoor range that goes out to 1000 yds.

Howa 1500 Heavy barrel, KRG bravo stock/chassis and a cheap FFP scope I got in a trade that has worked pretty well.

I will say that reloading for rifle is way different than pistol. Still trying to get that down.

Still undecided between the 365 and the M&p compact 2.0.

range close to me didnt have either one to rent so im in the dark

Usually hit up the range with my fam or go shooting out in the country but still never actually purchased a weapon. What's a good, reliable all around handgun to get for range, home protection etc.

12 lbs trigger :smh:

thing is prolly gritty as dollar store toilet paper

i get it tho. a squeezed trigger must be as deliberate as possible in those environments. no wonder why theyre so innaccurate in shoot outs

I like the 12 rounds in the p365. Brother in Law has a shield and its a good gun. Part of the reason for me wanting to just get the compact 2.0

If I was in the market for a new gun, I’d go with the M&P compact, simply because you usually find them $100 cheaper than the Glock 19, and they’re ready to go out of the box.

Of course you really cannot go wrong with a Glock, especially the new gen 5’s

anyone have experience with Olympic Arms K23 series? in the market for an AR pistol, also open to suggestions.

Eyeing a Remington 870 Super Mag wood grain as my first gun.

Mainly for home defense but going to keep an 18.5 barrel for that use and keep the stock (I believe) much larger barrel for hunting if I ever decide to take it up.

Anyone have this or any thoughts on it?

Eyeing a Remington 870 Super Mag wood grain as my first gun.

Mainly for home defense but going to keep an 18.5 barrel for that use and keep the stock (I believe) much larger barrel for hunting if I ever decide to take it up.

Anyone have this or any thoughts on it?

Nothing better than a little 00 buck for home defense :smokin

Back
Top Bottom