NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

IMG_20200708_013731~2.jpg

My small armory

That’s wild, is any other state like that? I’m sure they ask for a reason why you want it too :lol:
That's how it is in DC. Going through the process now.

DC has no gun stores. We had one FFL but he quit a few months ago because demand was too crazy.

Been a month since my purchase and will probably be another few months before everything is done

Damn feels good to be back on the range. Finally got to spend some time with my Glock 48. I should have stocked up on more 9mm fmj though :lol:

You can bring or BUY there.
I usually just buy there. I only have hollow points at home. Speaking of which any good site where I can get some for a decent price?

Appreciate it. I'm finding that ranges are out of certain popular ammo sizes and was wondering if you guys had the same issues and had to bring your own ammo.

Appreciate it. I'm finding that ranges are out of certain popular ammo sizes and was wondering if you guys had the same issues and had to bring your own ammo.
Ammo is tough to get right now. I’ve had problems finding brass .45 and 9mm but usually after hitting several spots I get lucky. You just gotta call around and see who’s got some. I always buy the max allowed lol

remember to just post in here when youre on the hunt. we gotchu. ammo seek can be tough because all these companies tryna sell **** they don't actually have

cant recommend sportsmans or Bass Pro/Cabelas right now ... forget a backorder, there site will say its in stock youll get charged for it one day then the charge will disappear only to return a week later and still not ship. rinse n repeat. i canceled all my orders thru them except 1 jus for ****s n gigles... been waiting on those two bricks of .22LLr and 2 boxes of white box 9mm since early May/Late April

Ended up buying another SW revolver. Went with the 686+ 3" stainless w/rubber grip. Going to buy some wood boot grips to put on it. Wife wanted a stainless and I figure it'll be good to have a second gun in the house in case I'm out camping or whatever.

I was finally able to pickup my Glock from DC Police today. Purchased it on June 9th. Now just to wait for concealed carry and submit the application for MD.

The shop I bought the gun from is limiting 9mm ammo to 100 rds a day per customer. Only have MagTech and MaxxTech in stock

Back
Top Bottom