NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Can anyone Id this?

88AAC2B6-D93B-4A5B-93C8-FD8B9ACB786B.jpeg
the handgun appears to be a glock 42 or 26 with a light/laser

the AR pistol looks homemade... sba 3 brace, 9mm lower/upper, some kinda proprietary handrail
kinda silly handstop arrangement. magpul pistol grip.

heres a base config of something similar

ANYBODY EVER USED GUNS . COM TO SELL??? I GOT A DECENT OFFER... WANT TO HEAR STORIES BEFORE I ACCEPT.
whatcha sellin? ever see that commercial where the dads girl givers her a sklyine and tells her she can sell it and buy her first car... she goes to all the local dealers and gets offered like 7k then she goes to a JDM import show and someone offers her 90k... same deal with guns. I find gunbroker to be one of the best if you can wait a week or two for the bread. sellers market esp right now

considering selling my 10.5 inch ATI AR pistol for 8-900 on there and jus building a better one over time as things come back

whatcha sellin? ever see that commercial where the dads girl givers her a sklyine and tells her she can sell it and buy her first car... she goes to all the local dealers and gets offered like 7k then she goes to a JDM import show and someone offers her 90k... same deal with guns. I find gunbroker to be one of the best if you can wait a week or two for the bread. sellers market esp right now

considering selling my 10.5 inch ATI AR pistol for 8-900 on there and jus building a better one over time as things come back
Info on the ar pistol? You in de right? I may be interested

yup, im in DE. DM me

nothing fancy, very purpose built. I dont think its possible to get a lighter functional setup.
fits in oversized backbacks/rucks easily. fits in the car easily. never had a burble even with steel cased.

mp5 style sling
magpul mbus flip ups
ergo slimline grip
BCM handstop/grip
monstrum tactical light on 45 degree cant rail

have been running and loving Breek Arms warhammer charging handles the last like year anda half but I pulled it off to slap it on something different. prolly pull the flip ups off for sale also since most will just run a red dot anyway

ar2.jpg
ar3.jpg

SELLING MY GLOCK 31 GEN 4. IVE HAD IT ALMOST A YEAR(WILL BE A YEAR ON THE 27th), NEVER SHOT IT.

Anyone running a white light set up on a magpul carbine length hand guard?
Slowly picking up things and im not sure if I have enough real estate for everything.

QD sling mount on the left
light on the right and I was going to do a pressure pad on top but i don't think there is a heat shield on top so idk how that would work.

Sold my oem BR stock for what I paid

Was gonna was for for a zhukov setup rediscovered the sig mini and mini plus. The mini is closer to Zhukov but I’m being told I need the plus for sure.

Also picked up a cool bag for it....

Attachments

• 7D78B1D5-0197-420C-83AD-A37AA67C46E0.jpeg
    7D78B1D5-0197-420C-83AD-A37AA67C46E0.jpeg
    310.1 KB · Views: 92
Bday gift to myself. Always wanted a 1911.
45 ACP.
77EDBAB8-DD12-4285-9F39-DDA12FE8ED48.jpeg
Rock Island :pimp:
Not to fear monger NT brethren but if you’re not already sitting on a few standard capacity magazines, i’d grab some. We’ve been through the “hi cap ban“ /gun market frenzy roller coaster and with big rona still killing the ammo/gun market place mags are somewhat of an after thought. Ive been grabbing a p mag or two here and there since summer. Came up on a few AK mags too, wont hurt to have a piece of mind.

ak mags on deck. :pimp:

joints were like 5 bucks a pop back in the day.

I gotta get that thing back. I let my boy hold it down when random out of towners were burning down houses here.

ak mags on deck. :pimp:

joints were like 5 bucks a pop back in the day.

I gotta get that thing back. I let my boy hold it down when random out of towners were burning down houses here.
Yes sir! I wish I would have took my own advice and stocked up on the tapco intrafuse AK mags. Now they’re out of business for the time being. You still got the WASR? I remember you doing some staining and polishing on an AK a while ago.

Yes sir! I wish I would have took my own advice and stocked up on the tapco intrafuse AK mags. Now they’re out of business for the time being. You still got the WASR? I remember you doing some staining and polishing on an AK a while ago.

holy hell man I can’t believe you remember that. :lol:

yeah I still got the wasr. Probably one and done with the ak’s. I don’t like shooting it much tbh but I’m not going to sell it in case you can’t get another.

45-70 lever gun I think I’ll grab next. I’ve always wanted a big bore rifle.

holy hell man I can’t believe you remember that. :lol:

yeah I still got the wasr. Probably one and done with the ak’s. I don’t like shooting it much tbh but I’m not going to sell it in case you can’t get another.

45-70 lever gun I think I’ll grab next. I’ve always wanted a big bore rifle.
Theres a few of us that have been in this thread for years and you cant help but remember who has/who likes what :lol:. Im pretty much set with what I have now, I wouldn’t mind a Colt 6920 but they’re ridiculous right now, especially with Colt not really selling to the civilian market like they used to.

If I could only have one gun it’s a pump. :pimp:

that’s not a bad price either. Especially for these times.

I’d recommend anyone go try shooting clays.

imo it’s way more fun than going to the range. Once you pick it up and you’re decent it’s fun as hell. You don’t need an expensive shotgun, I just take my 870.

I almost bought another 88 yesterday. I have the long barrel and want the security. I might as well get the whole gun because the barrels are costing more separately.

Swapped out my OEM br stock

Ordered a Bren specific adapter from HBI

But also ordered a KNS universal buffer tube adapter because it’ll allow me to use the oem adapter, which I can take down and field strip without a wrench.

Anybody have any experience with sig minimalist stocks? (Or even the KNS adapter?)

I hope everything gets here before the 23rd cause if not it’s prolly after New Years lol

Found this in a colors magazine from like 97

Attachments

• 55C9327F-7B9B-4644-8CD1-007370BFA4C0.jpeg
    55C9327F-7B9B-4644-8CD1-007370BFA4C0.jpeg
    214.7 KB · Views: 82
Back
Top Bottom