NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Very nice. Actually considering a G19 for edc. Current is a G43. Love the size of that baby. Deciding between a G43x and G19. But like my guy Jewsee said if this ammo situation or any get better idk what is gonna happen

Very nice. Actually considering a G19 for edc. Current is a G43. Love the size of that baby. Deciding between a G43x and G19. But like my guy Jewsee said if this ammo situation or any get better idk what is gonna happen

I carried a 43 before I made the jump to a 19. I prefer the 19 for my everyday carry needs. I find it more comfortable to shoot, has less recoil, and I can shoot it better than my 43. The 19 is more versatile than the 43 or 43X. The 19 is small enough to carry concealed and big enough to use in a home defense situation. Whereas the 43/43X is designed for concealed carry only. What other pistols do you own?

check Cabela’s if you need any.
D59C3F0E-8D57-468A-845F-B99EA6CB7E08.jpeg

New carry pistol

Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS

- Surefire X300 Ultra
- Trijicon RMR Type 2
- Forward Control Designs OPF-G RMR Plate

I'm waiting for my Trijicon suppressor height night sights to get delivered. Aside from that, she's ready to go.

giphy.gif

No MOS / RMR for me though.

Light and laser only...Ameriglo CAB sights on the way.

IMG_20210114_133100.jpg

4 month wait for a holster = :frown:

20210115_140517.jpg

20210115_140539.jpg

Compared the extar to the fx9 and liked the fx9 better. Didnt wanna pay 750 for one tho with ammo still bein so scarce. Got the mck with thumbrests for 170. Gives me an excuse to buy another 21. Probably sf

Not exactly an ump but its got some damn fine handling characteristics for a peice of plastic. Being able to shoot this much .45 with this accuracy should be fun. Find out 2maro :pimp:

@bozzcitysneakahead great choice. The tp9sfx w/ 21 rd mags and ported barrel is 499 @ kygunco. Equipped with the Vortex red dot for 699. Elite for 450 if youre lookin for a carry. Owned a tp9sf that I traded but was a sweet gun. The package of stuff you get is nice too. 3 mags, paddle holster. Fiber optic changeouts least thats how mine came.

andretti andretti You can get a big dot front sight or any fiber optic really and itll be easier to hit. Also Id stay away from .357 until youre superrr comfortable with it . Out of the 2.25inch barrel your only gettin a little bit more energy than a good +p .38 jhp anyway. (Like 25% ish more energy by average) and there will be a ton of unburnt powder. Big flame, big flip.

If you want something devastating but without all the excess pressure try the FBI load .38 specials... 158 grain semi wad cutters at around 1100 FPS. Almost 500 fpe. Well rival ANY 9mm.
What optic you recommend ? 357 wasnt too bad to handle i just couldnt get my hands around the grip to fully handle it while i shot so now that i have those grips i should be straight.

I got one box of .38 left im gonna order some more soon

It was a good day, gun brethren :pimp:. Folks are def panic buying before next week. I hit a few ranges and they had all the pmags on display the second you walk in to pour gas on the hype (i bit a little :lol:). 30 round glock mags were gone, mixed availability in other mags. Surprised they had some .40 and .45 on the shelf though.
F63EEC54-F768-4BE3-8341-87B09DB3C4A5.jpeg

andretti andretti I dont ja e a good rec for you. Havent had to put any on mine but im sure a Ruger forum will set you straight. Or hop on MidwayUSA and start reading review for dif ones.

jewseejay jewseejay :rofl::rofl::rofl:I was walking around the gun section and saw a dude with a box and assumed he bought it from the range, then another dude walked by with a box and I had to follow the trail! $24 a box of 50 in .45 and .40 S&W. Hit my limit per customer and bounced!

Your dads correct. New python =/= old python. Id rather have a 70s era python, diamondback or trooper than the new one.... that being said. Hnggggg that thing is just as beutiful as the OGs no question there. Probably built stronger too.

I've read up on them, some 2020 models supposedly had timing issues or cylinder shake & rotation-which this one did not have. As for the timing issue-I don't think I will ever fire this one-will stay in the safe.

Yup plus its a completely redesigned action tbh
Colt-Python-Review-FAN-12-770.jpg

Likely a better one or will become better once the teething and timing stuff is all sorted. Its just not an original like the gun fudds say...

Why ive been tryna get good condition army specials, officer models and PPS's. They are litterally pythons with different barrels. Like i could take a 1960 Python and replace any single peice of the action with one from my AS.

Just had the realization that imma full blown fudd these days 🥴

Back
Top Bottom