NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Im not gunna come at yall terry cloth soft lads without the hand strength to load mags... not gunna do it.

My-lips-are-sealed.jpg

Lmao I got off the phone with sig, they said there have been a lot of complaints about the mags, there are warranties on the mags if anyone needs new ones

What safes y’all using?
i was looking at a vaultek 20 or a VT series in case I wanna get another handgun. Any coupon codes for vaultek?

Anyone have experience with AR conversion kits to 22lr? Recommendations? Seems like a good option to practice until this drought is over

Just get a dedicated .22 rifle imho. 2 >1. Cost wise wont be too dif. You can get the M&P .22 rifle for 5 hundred all in in. A conversion bolt gunna cost you half that be finnicky n youll still need mags

actually chucktwnsfinest chucktwnsfinest ....

200 bucks now. price comin back down. thats not a bad look 3 mags and the bolt.

COPPED.

I have a feeling 2maro sleepy joe bans import "Assault weapons"... ill be selling these for 3500 a pop.

Last edited:
Last time I checked ARs and 100 round drums weren’t used in any wars. These dudes really gotta get someone who knows guns on their team.

Bet they aren’t worried about a mini 14 though. That isn’t mean looking.

I’ll trade my ak for a motorcycle if he bans them only to cop another one down the line. :lol:

man came in the paint SAWFTTT. knows he doesnt have the backing for the federal AW/Mag Cap bans

58% of the three plus million new gun owners in 2021 are African American

I’m glad we are seeing more brothers and sisters along with minorities in general becoming new firearms owners and understanding how important 2A is. The pandi shook so many folks and opened eyes to reality.

ice shattered ice shattered where u at again? I might need to come scoop some of this 7.62. I bought like 2k ish rds between 39 and 44 cent a pop the last cpl months but w/e if places are lettin it go 20-25 cent again GLORY be.

Federal has had 9mm and .45 in ball and jhp for 2 consecutive days... they made their April price increases tho... 54 cents per for 9mm and 66 per for .45 ball.

minus whale jus shoot the AKS exclusively as it seems to the cheapest replenishable option

ice shattered ice shattered where u at again? I might need to come scoop some of this 7.62. I bought like 2k ish rds between 39 and 44 cent a pop the last cpl months but w/e if places are lettin it go 20-25 cent again GLORY be.
Im in Missouri, super close to Kansas. It seems to be coming in waves here but consistent. A few weeks ago it was shotgun stuff/with the specialty stuff mixed in. The past two weeks its been heavy 9mm/7.62/.40/556. That 1K ran at $399 and they had 20 round wolf boxes for if im not mistaken $7.99. .45 seems to be my unicorn now.

Back
Top Bottom