NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

I moved to Texas back in February of this year coming from New Jersey lol. Today I just picked up my first AR-15. It’s a beautiful Daniel Defense M4A1 in Mil Spec. Gonna add a DD fixed front sight. Throw on a EOTECH exps2-0 and a sling and call it a day.

AAC65FF7-C0BA-4C1F-ACE9-D62A2D65A543.jpeg
602160F7-6E8D-467A-B643-4F3835F3325A.jpeg

Any of you guys ever dealt with Andro Corp? Was going to use their bcg in my 300 build...looked up and saw they had complete uppers for sale but the owner was like dm for pricing...he got back with me a few weeks back and I wrote him today like yeah I should be ready in a few weeks as I’m in the process of moving..do you make this upper in a 7.5” barrel...crickets...cancelled my bcg with those guys going back to the bcm upper I had in mind:smh:

200.gif

i think imma pass on the scar...

great price on the olive drab super duty

Last edited:
my cousin got a membership at the local sportsman club. I love it better than an indoor range. I don’t have to double up on earwear now lol I used to do earplugs then covers, now it’s one or the other

Im pretty new to firearms. So is this because Springfield is not good quality or personal
Political reasons.

2A community upset with them because they can be seen as “Anti-gun” when it comes to their views on certain policies

I understand and support those who want to boycott them but my EDC is a XDS and also have a Springfield Saint :lol::rolleyes

I’m not sure why I waste my time going into Sportsman’s anymore, they never have any ammo and if they do it’s wayyyyy overpriced even in the Covid times we are in. But I stopped by Bass Pro and they had a cart full of bulk 556. Bulk .22, some range .45 and .40, and plenty of HD 9mm. Got me a box of 9MM and the bulk pack of .22. We aren’t at 2019 prices yet but it seems CPR is starting to come down little by little!
9E90E5FF-EBFC-4850-9D97-7543F89B5407.jpeg

5303035A-F81D-48EA-840B-578770C6B0AE.jpeg

For people in California,
I'm reading that a judge ruled the assault weapons ban unconstitutional. Does that mean we can have stocks, no bullet buttons, 30 round magazines, etc now? Or are there limitations? Do we have to wait until after the appeals?

Congratulations my brethren of commiefornistan

Common sense may be prevailing.... these arbitrary infringments on our rights is silly. The Roman legionaires killed hundreds of thousands of galls a head taller than them with slingshots. Humans are dumb. Thats our real problem, we all saw that Spanish chick shoot her son because an ubleashed dog was running in the street . Critical thinkin and reasoning skills in this country are at an ALL TIME low. At least were finally lookin at the numbers and making informed decisions

Anybody ever had an experience with gifting guns?
My sister is gonna gift me a glock 19x and bring it to me from georgia to texas. I wanna know if there is any legal issues i might have to go through

Def something u dont wanna take someones word on. Its highly likely if you and her are of age and arnt prohibited for any reason you can just hand it off. (Please look into it though) If your worried stop by your local Sherrifs. if you do have to legally transfer it theyll do it and u can have piece of mind

For people in California,
I'm reading that a judge ruled the assault weapons ban unconstitutional. Does that mean we can have stocks, no bullet buttons, 30 round magazines, etc now? Or are there limitations? Do we have to wait until after the appeals?

Forgot to adress your actual question. 30 day stay.

Inna month ar/ak sales are about to go brazyyyy. Gunna stock up on a cpl popular things to flip. In the midst of building an ar pistol now.

Back
Top Bottom