NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Finally got the 502 out yesterday and it didn’t disappoint :pimp:. I ran around 1,200 rounds total just to really test it and i had little to no gun related issues. I ran Remington Thunderbolt, Federal Automatch, CCI Mini Mag, Aguila high velocity, Winchester Super X, Herter’s, Federal and Blazer bulk.

Winchester Super X had quite a few failures to feed but it was the 100 out of the first 200 rounds i ran fresh out of the box. The Herter’s were all over the place but I ran those after about 600 rounds in. All the other ammo ran/printed flawless. The Federal Bulk/Blazer bulk and Aguila high velocity being the best.

As far at the gun, the sights out of the box were way high and to the right so I had to adjust the rear sight to the left and hold basically super low 6 o’clock to hit dead center where I wanted. I took it apart and wiped down the rails, added some balistol and ran a bore snake after about 700 rounds, then ran about 300 more. Around the 850-900 mark i started getting rounds not chambering if I used the slide release but it was pretty gunked out and dirty at that point, still ran fine when I sling shot it into full battery. The only other thing i read were the magazines are picky if you load them to max and top off with one in the chamber.

Early in the day it seemed to be the case but after they ran a bit it didn't happen. Sorry for the long post but anybody on the fence/wanting one, buy it if you can. Also they’re still somewhat hard to find so there wasnt a ton of info for me to research, hope this helps somebody. The only thing i think it needs is a red dot and a can of course.
FB619062-79CB-4F3D-8017-E7AFDC434781.jpeg
74F9E94A-0E7D-4132-B2EE-37DBA06EEE94.jpeg
5724F9CA-EBBF-4BBF-9459-CFC5D82AA5E6.jpeg

Last edited:
Finally got the 502 out yesterday and it didn’t disappoint :pimp:. I ran around 1,200 rounds total just to really test it and i had little to no gun related issues. I ran Remington Thunderbolt, Federal Automatch, CCI Mini Mag, Aguila high velocity, Winchester Super X, Herter’s, Federal and Blazer bulk.

Winchester Super X had quite a few failures to feed but it was the 100 out of the first 200 rounds i ran fresh out of the box. The Herter’s were all over the place but I ran those after about 600 rounds in. All the other ammo ran/printed flawless. The Federal Bulk/Blazer bulk and Aguila high velocity being the best.

As far at the gun, the sights out of the box were way high and to the right so I had to adjust the rear sight to the left and hold basically super low 6 o’clock to hit dead center where I wanted. I took it apart and wiped down the rails, added some balistol and ran a bore snake after about 700 rounds, then ran about 300 more. Around the 850-900 mark i started getting rounds not chambering if I used the slide release but it was pretty gunked out and dirty at that point, still ran fine when I sling shot it into full battery. The only other thing i read were the magazines are picky if you load them to max and top off with one in the chamber.

Early in the day it seemed to be the case but after they ran a bit it didn't happen. Sorry for the long post but anybody on the fence/wanting one, buy it if you can. Also they’re still somewhat hard to find so there wasnt a ton of info for me to research, hope this helps somebody. The only thing i think it needs is a red dot and a can of course.
FB619062-79CB-4F3D-8017-E7AFDC434781.jpeg
74F9E94A-0E7D-4132-B2EE-37DBA06EEE94.jpeg
5724F9CA-EBBF-4BBF-9459-CFC5D82AA5E6.jpeg

Didn’t realize they came in .22

Have no idea how I missed this but class III brethren it looks like its finally happening! :pimp::pimp: I logged in on my silencershop account and it’s already giving me the preference option to file on paper or eform. Silencershop was in a reddit thread below the article answering questions too.

It’s nice not living in Illinois period lol

They want you to store firearms in your car when passing through overnight....

LMAO

some nor easter states have those silly laws

its laughable, just an excuse to have an easy way to put ppl in jail/financially ruin certain kinds of people...

Saw a box of 9mm fmj for 20 today and I almost passed out. Dude next to me saw it and went to go get a shopping basket and just cleared out a shelf lmao

Hitting the range tomorrow maybe to test out my Sig 290 I got back after it kept jamming as my backup gun or pocket carry. Gonna test my red dot on my hellcat after I adjusted and run some hollow points through it so I can have peace of mind as my EDC and gonna see how far how I can hit with my Springfield XD9 as my home defense. Felt crazy confident after not shooting it for awhile when I had everything center mass on target at like 25 yards. Still want to get a red dot on it though.

The 507 did NOT disappoint NT brethren. Right out of the box it was basically dead on, had to tweak it a few times but it was shredding. I ran like 700 rounds total and the 502 is def legit, had basically no functioning problems with the added red dot. Had a few failures to chamber around the 680 round mark but it was dirty/carbon built up. 10/10 for both pistol and optic, wood recommend. :pimp:
E4AD61E4-6D81-4E02-943A-4B2A8C72178A.jpeg
F758A8AA-92A0-48ED-B825-4FC62E32BEFC.jpeg

Ugh now you gunna make me get one instead of the TX22 competition
DO IT :pimp:. Im an admitted FN loyalist and I was never a big fan of .22 but this pistol for sure changed my mind. My only knock is the irons out of the box printed high so I had to hold a little low. Other than that this thing is well worth it. Suppressor ready/optics ready/15 round mags/eats all the popular ammo ive ran in it and ive ran it pretty hard the first two times. I cleaned it really thorough before this session but it ran even better this time. Id at least rent it if you can, you wont be disappointed man.:nthat:

Last edited:
That the Geiselle maritime catch? Dope rifle and a mawl? Damn son. What kinda nods?

Everytime I consider NV setups i just buy another hlx or rein. Lol if bright... no night.

Back
Top Bottom