NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

So what do yall think about the Sig 556 series?

Classic w/ Sig Red dot

556ERdetail-BS.jpg

or

Classic Swat

SIG556302.jpg

Because CDNN is offering a FREE Sig 522 with any purchase of a 556 series. This rifle alone retails for $500.

2009shotshow01162009027qk4.jpg

I might take this offer.

My dad's bday is coming up and I want to give him my kimber. We both have firearms purchase IDs but not sure how I'd go about with transferring ownership from me to him. Anybody have any info? Thanks

I'll play...

Here's my Kimber Eclipse Target II:

Here is the 1919A4 in a 30-06 caliber:

The first AR I built...Stag Arms:

The final two AR I built...top a Noveske AR10 and the bottom is an LMT AR15:

My 10/22 Plinker:

Last is my Lancaster AK:

All of my rifles are legal in my State and are legit.  My favorite target shooting rifle is the AR10 although ammo can be costly.  The 10/22 is a great plinker.  The 1919A4 is hardly used, once again due to the cost of the ammo. 

Originally Posted by Seattle206

So what do yall think about the Sig 556 series?

Classic w/ Sig Red dot

556ERdetail-BS.jpg

or

Classic Swat

SIG556302.jpg

Because CDNN is offering a FREE Sig 522 with any purchase of a 556 series. This rifle alone retails for $500.

2009shotshow01162009027qk4.jpg

I might take this offer.

Ooooh weee 206, what a choice, what a choice. I'm a rail maniac so the Classic SWAT was my first choice, but then again with the Classic you get a matching Sig Red Dot already with it...plus I'll admit quad rails aren't REALLY needed. I think I'd go with the Classic with Red-Dot. Less for you to have to buy later 206. Excellent deal though, my goodness!!!

anabolic dunk-

out here in cali, it's 25-35 and some simple paperwork to transfer. shouldn't be too hard in other states, just gotta file the paperwork and have both people present.

Seattle206-

i'm a sucker for naked rails. no idea why. haven't had the opportunity to fire a sig 556 yet, but if they make em like they make handguns, seems like a solid buy.

ElderWatsonDiggs-

you bastard. some folks got those 5.11 vests for the super low on clearance. i clearly missed the boat on that. awesome buy though.those maritime plate holders are super ninjafied, but only make sense for folks engaging in aerial or water operations. i was on the fence for a SERPA, leaning a little more towards the safariland 6280 with a 1.5" drop off of my war belt. i love the 2nd level retention on that thing, and i've heard of some folks having issues with the SERPA disengaging the pistol once sand or mud gets up in there. the SERPA is definitely cost effective and seems to have a decent following among people still active in the military. so i figure it can't be all that bad.

those pouches are awesome, but i was a little worried about them falling out while having to load while prone/on the move, hence me looking towards the STRIKE shotshell carrier with the elastic slots. good prices though.

amazon.com has some good steals on knives, got my trident for a cool 60 and free shipping. cant really think of any other cost effective holder that works as well as mine. you have any others? looking into a gerber lmf asek 2 once i scrape some dough together.

hit me with a pm my dude.

Ordered myself a Sig 556 Classic Swat, only a $100 difference between the Classic but at least I get that cool quad rail. Total shipped was about $2000. Another 5.56 rifle and another .22lr. I might have to sell one of my ARs, I hate impulse purchases! But when I see a good deal I can't pass it up! I swear this will be my last gun purchase for the year cause I gotta save for my summer trip.  

i have a question, I'm 16 years old and i want to get a pistol. Where's the best place to get one? pawn shop? I've looked on craigslist and i can't find any....

Originally Posted by hieu23

i have a question, I'm 16 years old and i want to get a pistol. Where's the best place to get one? pawn shop? I've looked on craigslist and i can't find any....

You can't. You have to be 21 to own a handgun. In 2 years you can own a rifle/shotgun. I dont know where you live or what your state laws are, but you might be able to go to a range with someone 21+ and shoot some pistols in the meantime.

And it's illegal to sell handguns on Craigslist/eBay.

Originally Posted by Noskey

You can't. You have to be 21 to own a handgun. In 2 years you can own a rifle/shotgun. I dont know where you live or what your state laws are, but you might be able to go to a range with someone 21+ and shoot some pistols in the meantime.

I live in texas, where do you think i can get one...under the table? pawn shops?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

I live in texas, where do you think i can get one...under the table? pawn shops?
nerd.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Oh that changes things. Just go down to a gun store with your parents and look for a nice solid handgun. Pending they're okay with you owning.

Originally Posted by Rob408

I'll play...

My 10/22 Plinker:

Last is my Lancaster AK:

All of my rifles are legal in my State and are legit.  My favorite target shooting rifle is the AR10 although ammo can be costly.  The 10/22 is a great plinker.  The 1919A4 is hardly used, once again due to the cost of the ammo. 
I'm surprised no one commented on Rob's INSANE gun collection. First off dude has a Browning machine gun...not to mention a Noveske AR, which we all know is one of the premium brands. Little history on the AR-10 (7.62)...had they completed the design on time we might not have ever seen the M-14 which was America's battle rifle before the M-16, which was actually the AR-10 chambered in the smaller 5.56 round called...yes the AR-15.

A little bit ago i went to a range, messed around with a rental .32 then a guy let me shoot his nighthawk .45 with laser, fell in love... I'm not gun savvy but i was looking to get one, yet i seen used for around 1900 to new for about 2700-3100... any other guns comparable, better, less expensive?

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by Rob408

I'll play...

My 10/22 Plinker:

Last is my Lancaster AK:

I'm surprised no one commented on Rob's INSANE gun collection. First off dude has a Browning machine gun...not to mention a Noveske AR, which we all know is one of the premium brands. Little history on the AR-10 (7.62)...had they completed the design on time we might not have ever seen the M-14 which was America's battle rifle before the M-16, which was actually the AR-10 chambered in the smaller 5.56 round called...yes the AR-15.

I remember a while back when SOG has those remanufactured 1919A4s for $1,500 shipped.  Included a 250 round link and tripod!  That's a steal!  Cool to have around as a conversation piece but too impractical to use at the range.  And of course anybody that knows Noveske knows they probably produce the best ARs you can buy,  I'd rather have a Noveske N4 over a Colt 6920. Given the right price I'd pick up any Noveske, gotta support local the Northwest guys.

BTW, this week has been good.  Due to ORM-D restrictions I can only have 1k rounds shipped to my doorstep at a time which is annoying since I cant have my entire orders shipped at once. 

Still wating for my Sigs, most likely sometime next week.  Fingers crossed...

These add my round count to 15k give or take.

sy4lms.jpg

rauvlc.jpg

125gm5y.jpg

34ytsvo.jpg

yo im tryna get a nice handgun, ive only shot a .40 cal. at a range
i live in cali
i want it to go to the range, boutta be a cop, and just in case.

what do yall reccomend, nothing to big.

I need some ammo! I'm down to about 200 rounds of 9mm,
need to re-up but most places around here are sold out and if they do have some, the prices are ridiculous. the local range have just about tripled retail prices

wal-mart is constantly sold out of Winchester WB

Back
Top Bottom