NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Daniel Defense M4V3 LW

Just waiting on my frog lube to clean this and now deciding on either the Aimpoint Micro H-1 or Eotech EXPS.
I thought you couldn't buy assault rifles in Jersey, or is it that the regulations are so tight that only some are legal to own?
Either way nice pick up
pimp.gif

ak heads, what do you have? i'm thinking of getting a polish akms underfolder, but idk because those are hella hard on the shoulder.  so that got me looking at saigas, arsenals and vectors.  what's the best ak for under 600? i'm leaning towards a regular stock because i want to throw a mako side folder on there.  underfolders are cool but kinda hard to shoot.  i know already not to get a wasr.

News for any of you guys who have Gen 4 Glock's

[h2]Glock Issues Recall for Gen4 Recoil Springs[/h2]
GLOCK Inc. announces that it is voluntarily exchanging the recoil spring assembly (RSA) on its new Gen4 pistols shipped since August, 2009, to ensure each pistol’s performance meets the company’s demanding standards.  With several variations of the RSA in the market today, GLOCK’s goal with this voluntary exchange is to standardize the RSA to gain the best possible performance in each pistol.

GLOCK’s product development team has modified various elements of the RSA.  The new RSA compensates for all design modifications made to the Gen4 and allows the pistols to function up to GLOCK’s rigid quality standards and reliability goals.

Consumers should note that Gen4 G26 and G27 models will not require a modified recoil spring.

The replacement of the Gen4 pistol RSA can be performed as part of the regular field-strip process; consumers do not need to take the Gen4 pistol to an armorer.

yeah this is going in my arsenal next.
firearmsniperrsass1ss.jpg

The Remington Semi Automatic Sniper System is the culmination of a joint effort between
Remington Arms and JP Enterprises to develop a highly accurate and superbly built rapid firing sniper rifle.
This weapon delivers sub-MOA accuracy out to 800 meters and beyond while providing the tactical advantage of a semi-automatic platform.
This weapon succeeds where others fail, meeting any and all mission requirements with ease.

And as far as AK's go I'd spend a little more and go with ARSENAL SGL21 series

sgl2161.jpg

Saiga rifle - Russian made stamped receiver, 7.62x39 caliber, 16" hammer forged chrome lined barrel,
 front sight block with bayonet lug and 24x1.5 right-hand threads, accessory lug, muzzle brake, standard mil-spec.
 handguards with stainless steel heat shield, polymer furniture with Warsaw Pact or NATO length buttstock,
 U.S. made double stage fire control group, 1000 meter rear sight leaf, scope rail, and comes with a 5-rd magazine.

If I didn't live in California i'd have a few assault rifles in my possession. smoke ya later i'd have that remington sniper rifle with the quickness.

i was thinking about the arsenal.  i don't like the all black but that's an easy fix.  i heard they don't accept standard ak mags though...

edit, i'm pretty much sold on an arsenal.  i guess they can take any mag.  i wonder how much my gun shop can get one for vs ordering online.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Daniel Defense M4V3 LW

Just waiting on my frog lube to clean this and now deciding on either the Aimpoint Micro H-1 or Eotech EXPS.

eek.gif

i don't know anything about ar's but that looks nice.
laugh.gif
  i've just shot tons of pistols and ak.  i should rent one one of these days.

^Funny, I'm the exact opposite. I know a lot about ARs and nothing really about AKs.

Lol finally training on mars with the ar.

Yea I don't know a ton about either. But I've been researching them a lot since I'm going to buy one soon. My boy has one and its just plain fun. Plus ammo is cheap.

Sorry guys can't stay away from the thread or NT in general 
laugh.gif
. Anyway

yeah this is going in my arsenal next.
firearmsniperrsass1ss.jpg

The Remington Semi Automatic Sniper System is the culmination of a joint effort between
Remington Arms and JP Enterprises to develop a highly accurate and superbly built rapid firing sniper rifle.
This weapon delivers sub-MOA accuracy out to 800 meters and beyond while providing the tactical advantage of a semi-automatic platform.
This weapon succeeds where others fail, meeting any and all mission requirements with ease.

Actually this is the age of the "Super" AR-10's. The RSASS, The OBR, The REPR, The PredatAR, The various SASS copies, The LMT MWS, are all very accurate, and capable. It really comes down to preference. The AR-10 is the new AR-15. Good for the consumers.

I just hate that $5000+ of my hard earned deployment money is going into buying a new weapon system. It doesn't make one lick of sense, but I know I'm gonna do it, so no need to even lie to myself. 

they're everywhere here in KY, AR Guy you should definitely come down.

I agree Elder, I also want................

29030defaultl.jpg

[h1]CZ-USA 550 MAGNUM HET .338 LAPUA[/h1]CZ’s new High Energy Tactical sniper rifle combines their stout 550 Magnum action with the potent .338 Lapua Mag cartridge proved to be sub-moa accurate.
The SureFire muzzle brake was a welcome addition, and did much to tame the recoil of the mighty .338.

czusa550magnumhet338lap.jpg

czusa550magnumhet338lap.jpg

My latest target from 20 yards strong hand. I love my grouping which means my shooting is where it should be. Used my HK USP .45

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

I can see myself taking down coyotes this winter with that rifle haha.

this might be a dumb question, but what do you do with them after you shoot em? Im assuming you don't eat them, do you have to take them to game and wildlife dept, or call them, or just leave em? I know next to nothing of hunting or varminting

My suppresor form 4 came back yesterday and I picked her up! Might be a while before I can shoot it till I find a m&p 22 pistol and gemtech gets their spacer back in stock for ar 22's

Originally Posted by jd3772000

My suppresor form 4 came back yesterday and I picked her up! Might be a while before I can shoot it till I find a m&p 22 pistol and gemtech gets their spacer back in stock for ar 22's

!#%@%% Awesome. How long did it take from when you sent it in until you got it back? i think i remember you posted a .22 AR with a bunch of other accesories; is the muzzle brake welded on? if not, that thing should be ready to go. Keep us updated 
wink.gif

I just googled that RRA. It's about $1k and that light is probably a bill or two. 30 round pmags could be had for about $15 or less too. 

Originally Posted by richiecotite

Originally Posted by jd3772000

!#%@%% Awesome. How long did it take from when you sent it in until you got it back? i think i remember you posted a .22 AR with a bunch of other accesories; is the muzzle brake welded on? if not, that thing should be ready to go. Keep us updated 
wink.gif

The flash hider isnt welded on and I will get it off as soon as I find the pistol so I can shoot em both at the same time. Heres my timeline from the Indiana forum.

Purchased 4-30-2011

Forms taken to Impd for cleo signature 5-2-2011, forms picked up from Impd 5-6-11

1. NFA Item: Silencer (gemtech alpine)
2. Form Type: Form 4
3. Transferee Type: Individual
4. Forms Sent: 05-07-2011 (delivered 05-11-2011)
5. Check Cashed: 05-12-2011
6. Pending Date: 06-06-2011
7. Approved Date: 9-8-2011
8. Forms Received: 9-12-2011
9. Examiner Name: Nicole Dudash

Back
Top Bottom