NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Originally Posted by oO Master Chief Oo

Guys which one the sig p226 or the beretta px4, both 9mm and both are full size, it's for HD

Easy bruh p226. One of the best handguns i've ever shot. I own one myself.

Guys which one the sig p226 or the beretta px4, both 9mm and both are full size, it's for HD

The 226 is like the m3 on NT
honestly, either one will suffice so pick the one that best fits you
226 is metal while the px4 is polymer.
So already, one will be lighter than the other.

I love Sigs but they're kinda expensive around 750 but the px4 is like 550 I'm saying is the 200 worth it, I shot the sig I gotta go back and shoot the px4

I love Sigs but they're kinda expensive around 750 but the px4 is like 550 I'm saying is the 200 worth it, I shot the sig I gotta go back and shoot the px4

Just bought the Sig SP2022 in .40 S&W for $371 including shipping. Similar to the P226 with a polymer frame. Grips are kinda wack, but nothing an inner tube can't fix.
SA/DA, decocker, 10lb DA pull, 4.4lb SA pull. Nothing but outstanding reviews on it. Prior to the purchase I looked at the P226, P229, P226R (so sexy), XDms, G17, and G19.

Cost $600 less than the P226 and I find it more comfortable. I budgeted $900 for a firearm, spent around $400 after FFL transfer, so now I'm hunting down a Ruger LC9 Talo Gold edition.

Pick it up tomorrow. Was supposed to get it Monday but the background check came back conditional. Don't know why, but I wouldn't have time to clean/lube/shoot until Friday anyways so no big deal.

Fellow gun lovers, I need a favor

if any of you happen to stumble across a Daniel defense lower parts kit in stock, send me the link. Need a lpk for this noveske forged lower I recently picked up, and need something high quality

Rickskicks@gmail.com

Ok i went against what NT told me and bought an Olympic arms ar. I took it out to the range friday night and absolutly loved it. Went though about 200 rounds of tulammo and american eagle and it just ate it all up. No ftf or fte. pics will be up soon.

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

Just bought the Sig SP2022 in .40 S&W for $371 including shipping. Similar to the P226 with a polymer frame. Grips are kinda wack, but nothing an inner tube can't fix.
SA/DA, decocker, 10lb DA pull, 4.4lb SA pull. Nothing but outstanding reviews on it. Prior to the purchase I looked at the P226, P229, P226R (so sexy), XDms, G17, and G19.

Cost $600 less than the P226 and I find it more comfortable. I budgeted $900 for a firearm, spent around $400 after FFL transfer, so now I'm hunting down a Ruger LC9 Talo Gold edition.

Pick it up tomorrow. Was supposed to get it Monday but the background check came back conditional. Don't know why, but I wouldn't have time to clean/lube/shoot until Friday anyways so no big deal.

J9oaJh.jpg

happy.gif

Pics didn't work but congrats on your Sig! You'll love it.

Just bought a Springfield Loaded 1911. Going to have some custom work done on it in the future. Pictures to come soon.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

Grandpa (Kimber tactical custom II .45)
401692644.jpg

Pops (HK USP. 45 full size)
401692642.jpg

Junior (Glock 26 9mm)
401692669.jpg
G26 is one of my favorite glocks. Love the grip, especially the groove for the thumb...just feels really nice. nice .357 up there. Shot .357 for the first time last week...boy that was fun. I actually enjoyed that extra kick...overcoming it was definitely satisfying

guys who know their 1911's.  i really want to get one but i was thinking. i've shot kimbers and paras and colts that's the reason i love shooting 1911's.  i don't really have 1k+ to drop on one though.  would a taurus even compare? or am i better off saving for a higher end one?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

guys who know their 1911's.  i really want to get one but i was thinking. i've shot kimbers and paras and colts that's the reason i love shooting 1911's.  i don't really have 1k+ to drop on one though.  would a taurus even compare? or am i better off saving for a higher end one?

Being a 1911 fan myself I've owned Kimbers, Rock Islands, and Springfields. But never a Taurus. I've heard they shoot really nice, but for the price Rock Island Tactial Model is the best bang for you buck! At around $550 you will get a decent trigger, extended beavertail, decent novak style sights (no dots though which made shooting indoors alittle harder) and a ambi safety. Also the head gunsmith for RIA Ivan is an excellent person to deal with any issues that might arise with the RIA 1911 However if you have around $700 I'd say purchase a Ruger SR1911. I've been hearing EXCELLENT reviews of this 1911. It's american made, good trigger, hand fitted barrel, stainless steel, minimal MIM parts, and good sights. I've been told they are very accurate as well. If you want to tinker with your 1911, go with a Springfield Mil-Spec or Kimber Custom II, find a decent gunsmith and go to town! My Springfield Loaded 1911 will go to my gunsmith the day I get it out of jail for a trigger job, front strap checkering, hand fitted barrel brushing, and crowned barrel. If you have any questions about 1911's feel free to ask, as I have an extreme love affair with the 1911 system.

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

Originally Posted by richiecotite

if any of you happen to stumble across a Daniel defense lower parts kit in stock, send me the link. Need a lpk for this noveske forged lower I recently picked up, and need something high quality

Rickskicks@gmail.com

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/DD-05-013-21007.aspx
Good looking out homie, this is what this thread is all about; people helping others out 
pimp.gif

Yeah there's a bunch of new 1911 entries from very reputable companies that can be had for under $1k.
Ruger, Remington and Magnum research(desert eagle) all made recent entries and all are under a g.
Rock Island has a lot of bang for the buck.
Definitely take a look at STI Spartan.

Anybody have any long term experience with the Saiga 7.62x39? I cant legally have an AK model in my state, so im going with the Saiga route since theyre both built in the same place, Izhmash, id figure the Saiga will be close to the AK when it comes to reliability and simplicity

Originally Posted by anabolic dunk

Anybody have any long term experience with the Saiga 7.62x39? I cant legally have an AK model in my state, so im going with the Saiga route since theyre both built in the same place, Izhmash, id figure the Saiga will be close to the AK when it comes to reliability and simplicity

Lots of people have been doing it lately. I saw a guy shooting one at the range a couple days ago, looked to be pretty accurate.

Rickskicks@gmail.com

http://dsgarms.com/ProductInfo/DD-05-013-21007.aspx
Good looking out homie, this is what this thread is all about; people helping others out 
pimp.gif

Just make sure you post pictures of the completed project fam. That upper manufacturer produces some extremely accurate uppers so I already know its going to be legit. Can't wait to shoot my AR again. I just recieved my two other magpul PMAG's yesterday.

pimp.gif

Just make sure you post pictures of the completed project fam. That upper manufacturer produces some extremely accurate uppers so I already know its going to be legit. Can't wait to shoot my AR again. I just recieved my two other magpul PMAG's yesterday.

It'll probably be christmas before this one is done.Working on a Mk18 clone, so i'll have to fill out ATF paperwork, pay my tax stamp and wiait forever.
Luckily, i have almost all my parts already: 10.5" LMT upper with troy quadrail, noveske N4 forged lower, White Oak Armament lower parts kit (ordered it 2 days before i saw your link, i just couldn't wait)

Debating whether or not to go the pistol to SBR route, or just go ahead and file the paperwork for sbr

Also, check out Troy mags if you haven't already. I know pmags are the gold standard of polymer mags, but i prefer the Troys due totheir grip texture, lower weight, and smaller profile (plus theyre usually about $1-2 cheaper than pmags), also, Lancer mags have been getting a lot of good reviews (but they are about $18 per), and the gen 2 tangodown mags are supposed to be decent as well

as always, you cant really go wrong with a good USGI with a magpul follower. There's something  
pimp.gif
 about a grey teflon coated mag in a black rifle.

Has anyone else noticed a lot of gun related things selling out/being on back order? I spent way too much time last week looking for XM193; luckily PSA got some more Privi in, so i ordere 200 rounds of that, and 100 rounds of their 75 and 69 gr match grade ammo. Almost got 1000 rounds of rifle ammo stocked now...come at me zombie bros
tongue.gif

Election time bruh, ammo prices always go through the roof around this time. 1k rounds of rifle ammo? Beastly! I think I have around 200 rounds stocked up all filled up in mags. Pics when I get home.Might have to check out those USGI mags

The surefires are good in theory, but apparently they won't work in the noveske lower i bought, so none for me. Ive read some reports of them failing to feed properly, which would suck seeing thats a lotta rounds out of action should you need them. C products makes a 40 round mag for 20 bucks or so, and theres some sort of attachment that will turn a pmag into a 42 round mag. Magpul is also'supposed' to be dropping a 40 round pmag (probably the day after dre releases detox)

Plus 119 for a mag? Might as well get a korean 100 round drum for that price.

But i can't front, they are damn cool. If they were more robust/proven, they would be a great option, especially if they were priced at 60-75 bucks. 

Hell, you guys are lucky you can get more rounds that me in California! And you don't have to deal with a stupid bullet button! But I have a 30 round mag anyways, YOLO

i thought i saw somewhere an AR drum that was cali legal? whats you guys limit?

at least cali has legalized
pimp.gif
. that pretty much makes up for the moronic gun laws.

Back
Top Bottom