NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

props. got my laser (Streamlight TLR 4) after returning for the range yesterday from UPS :smh:
Will definitely be doing all three

Also get ur self the shooters chart for ur range time. That way u know where to start n terms of corrections. Helped me immensely in the very beginning. I really thought it was as easy as the movies n.id be pickin cans from 25 yds like nothin haha my was i humbled. Few months later i was blastin swingin hangin targets from 50 ft, albeit only like three times haha. Felt like clint eastwood doe

$599 for the CZ75 B 40. A good price, I either want this or the the Glock 23 for $499. I just wanted to see the going rate for these two new. Thx in adv.

Loving my XDm 40 so far put 70 + rounds through it at the range (costly)
Got a TLR 4 and waiting on my pearce grip in the mail
definitely need to work on my stance :x and trigger pull
any insights :nerd:

First, get your stance and grip straight. YouTube magpul art of the dyamic handgun grip and watch that; better yet get the dvd's. that'll give you a good idea on how your grip should be.

Next dryfire a few minutes each day. added bonus is dryfire will smooth your trigger out while helping you work on the basics.

Last edited:
Reactions: 777
getting my next build together. now im debating wheter to get a 16 or 18 inch barrel, and what geissele to use. already decided on a BCM 15" KMR, and i'm pretty sure I want to get a 1-4x variable scope. But all that could change depending on the day of the week.

I was on the Pearce website. They make no mention of this smh.
yeah thats what xdtalk said... but maybe you can find the pearce grip at your local gun shop and give it a try.. or just order it off amazon, if it doesnt work you can always return it.. but from the looks of xdtalk they should fit

Saw a yost heirloom 1911 yesterday

Came.

More art than gun. Was jus stunnung top to bottom.

Dude wanted 6k plus :x

Last edited:
yeah thats what xdtalk said... but maybe you can find the pearce grip at your local gun shop and give it a try.. or just order it off amazon, if it doesnt work you can always return it.. but from the looks of xdtalk they should fit

maybe I'm wrong, but homie is looking for a Pearce grip for an XDm .45, correct?
not sure if it will help but just did a quick search and came up with this:

http://www.pearcegrip.com/Products/Springfield Armory/PG-XD45
"These units replace the magazine base plate. This extension will not alter the capacity of the magazine. They will add approximately 5/8 inch additional gripping surface. Note: This extension will fit the XDM 45 model, however the checkering pattern across the front of the extension will not match the checkering pattern on the XDM 45 frame. This unit will NOT fit the Springfield XDS 45"

Last edited:
Done with my build, I call it project "BEN"

Psa stripped Lower
Psa premium upper 16" M4 w/ SS12G2 Midwest industries rail
Spikes Tactical Enhanced LPK
Noveske QD end plate
Vltor A5 stock kit
Tactical link Enhanced Battery Assist Lever
Midwest Industries rail panel hand stop kit
Raineir Arms Raptor charging handle
Psa M-16 MPI Bolt Carrier Group
Diamondhead Polymer front and rear sight
Magpul Ms4 sling
Streamlight tlr-1HL
Custom engraving by Ident

(saving for aimpoint pro w/larue mount) $556

http://photobucket.com/

http://photobucket.com/

Last edited:
@freshpairs do not, I repeat DO NOT cop that M&P sport AR for $1125. The local store in Vallejo has that sport for $625. My brother just copped one yesterday. I'm thinking of copping another AR at that price PM me if you want the actual location.

@freshpairs do not, I repeat DO NOT cop that M&P sport AR for $1125. The local store in Vallejo has that sport for $625. My brother just copped one yesterday. I'm thinking of copping another AR at that price PM me if you want the actual location.
Who sells a SPORT for that much!?  I'm curious.  For that you can get a T model which is probably Smith and Wessons best buy.

Anybody have the sig 522 or berrtta arx160?

i want a tacticool .22 to tinker with and im debating between droppin 500 for one of those two or the S&W 15/22 which is essiently a real AR. The same thing as the sport. Which i see goin for 6-7 hundred all day. 1100 Is foolishness.

Anywho. Finally copped a 1911 :smokin

Wasnt at all my intention to get a officers model or non ss but i got a super dumb deal on this and had to pounce. It was never fired. Had water damaged box some light rusting (so we thought) turned out to be some runoff that had rust in it. Wiped right clean. Stripped it and it looks to be never fired haha. Swapped out the grips for some.hogues asap. Prob gunna order some vz's a new spring n call it a day. Feeds perfectly. Prolly polish up the exposed part of the barrell. Fit n finish is pretty good. Not as nice as the ruger cmd or the kimber carrys or sigs or anything but for what i paid cant knock anything about it until i getta chance to run some thru it.

ATI Titan 3.19" officers

Love my glock 17, second to my other favorite that I own USP .45 from H&K. @jewseejay I'd go sig personally, never heard of any problems out of their line of .22s. Nice ATI 1911 btw I like my Kimber pro CDP but takedown was ANNOYING!

Love my glock 17, second to my other favorite that I own USP .45 from H&K. @jewseejay I'd go sig personally, never heard of any problems out of their line of .22s. Nice ATI 1911 btw I like my Kimber pro CDP but takedown was ANNOYING!

HK and Kimber. I see u didnt mess around with ur .45s haha
They had a custom target ii for 600 i thought about. But then i spent much less and was just as happy hah. Ran fine today thru 4 quick mags with all the factory parts/mags. Alrdy ordered some.more grips these sweet VZs n green and a new guide rod/spring assembly. Gunna do night sights n fille the Thumb safety down a bit and get a wilson combat mag or two. I dont wanna put any more $ into than 550 total since i coulda got the RIA tactical brand spankin new for that which is pretty well equipped. (VZs, beavertail, fiber optic front sight)

Last edited:
@jewseesay I got so many parts for 1911s if you need any. I liked my RIA tactical just had to cop power mags from chip McCormick. A custom target 2 for $600 not bad.

Gotta wait 10 days now. Went with the Glock 22, with an XS Dot sight. I'm too excited, can't wait to take it to the range.

Back
Top Bottom