NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Nothing special by any means but I’m happy
BA5FFF99-5AB3-4B00-810B-F70332D16CA9.jpeg
3483E86A-EE74-43D6-88FA-7EE5A3AFD45F.jpeg
Are the pistols all build kits (besides the Glock)?

Looks like I made a solid choice. Down the road, I'll look for a Sig and Mossberg 500 or something similar. The shop I went to only had like 3 shot guns.

My girl and mom are about to take their ccw together. I gotta re up mine too so I can quit riding dirty but I don’t wanna crash girl time. :lol:

My girl and mom are about to take their ccw together. I gotta re up mine too so I can quit riding dirty but I don’t wanna crash girl time. :lol:
You have to take a test or something? I just drop the form off with 20$ to sheriff, get a pic taken, and a week or two later it’s in my mailbox.

You have to take a test or something? I just drop the form off with 20$ to sheriff, get a pic taken, and a week or two later it’s in my mailbox.

Virginia you have to pass class and proficiency testing either hands on or just online testing. Here locally the class is done by businesses as well as at the courthouse, but NRA online cert counts too.

then you drop off your application and fee and wait for approval.

seems wildly different in some places.

Virginia you have to pass class and proficiency testing either hands on or just online testing. Here locally the class is done by businesses as well as at the courthouse, but NRA online cert counts too.

then you drop off your application and fee and wait for approval.

seems wildly different in some places.
Virginia sounds how it should be. ****s way too easy here in pa. IMO

yeah it’s a class and then gotta make sure you can hit paper from like 4ft away. :lol:

What's the penalty if you got caught up with that don't have paperwork in MN?

idk, not much. My boy’s dad got caught riding with a loaded tec on the front seat with no permit and he was home for dinner without his gun. :lol:

I had my permit it just expired. I don’t really carry like that anymore. Just the last couple weeks when it was going down here.

I always carried when I’d drive truck and sleep in it though in these meth truck stops. You couldn’t tell me nothin about my permit not valid in Iowa or Illinois. :lol:

It was super easy when I was in Philly. $40, a yes/no questionnaire and they mail it quickly if they approve it.

Where do you guys buys your gun lights and accessories?

copped my Streamlight Protac and mount off Amazon heavily discounted, got my optic and other accessories from Palmetto State Armory, B. King’s Firearms, DK Firearms, Spike’s Tactical, and Bass Pro. Likely will be ordering a couple combo lights from Streamlight in the coming days for an AR9 and my Glock.

Could not resist the aesthetics of this one. S&W 586 L-Comp 357 7 round 3” barrel. Grabbed it online for $1050 + tax... saved $120 vs what my local store wanted. Pricey for what I'm getting but this thing is flames.

Wife and I are going to head back to the range tomorrow to test the PPQ vs the HK VP9.

0D03E539-0E3B-440E-8340-EDC175D571ED.jpeg

Nice 586 L Comp! That or the TRR8 are next on my list. Have a 686+, which I love. Revolvers don’t get much love anymore it seems.

You'll here S&W shield alot
Glock 26/43
Sig p365
Ruger LC9
Springfield Hellcat

The list goes on.

I dont like tiny guns even to carry personally. Rather something Glock 19 size. I think the sig p320c is the perfect size for me personally

Back
Top Bottom