NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Went in to check out some hunting rifles, walked away with some ammo
554BB044-399B-49F3-903E-DA2D8ED2A52F.jpeg

20210121_112016.jpg
20210121_113956.jpg
Shot 60 rds of .556 and 30 rds of soft point .223

Immeadiately regret my decision haha had to make sure the romeo zero was good and wanted to be 100% the soft points would run as well as everything else in this rifle. God .223 is so easy to control. I was rapid firing at 60 ish yards and not missing a man sized target. Also 3 for 3 from 50 yards with the sig. I shoot it better at distance than 10 yds. Haha my 10 yd grpups with that gun are god awful, need to probably sell it. Makes me look bad hah cant put my finger on the inconsistancies

Yea man .357 been as rare as anything. I traded a box to the gun store and dude was lickin his lips. Only one of my local shops has consistsntly had magnun or specials and now theyre closed for the season. Gotta go out to the boomer store and get in line an hr before they open to maybe have a 25% chance at some 9mm or specials. Good news is if you wanna pay inflated used gun prices you can buy one box of inflated ammo smfh

Dopeee yeah bro I hate they dried up too...and it’s like they dried up right after I copped mine. Matter of fact that’s how I ended up with both...I wanted the o pap but couldn’t find it so I ordered the n pap and then the o paps were in stock...couldn’t cancel the n pap without paying a restock fee so I kept both

Back
Top Bottom