NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

i missed out on that deal, I literally bought the same exact sight this morning on amazon. i couldve saved a few bucks but Amazon has prime....and it comes in tmrw lol

What yall use for a daily?
Trying to decide between a glock17 or 19

mr918 until I decide on which holster to get for my 43X MOS...

918.jpg

How much a rd was the 7.62?

Im getting so salty everywhere but the east coast getting ammo

.37 cents, not too bad with all things considered. I havent seen 7.62 in months so I maxed out and didnt think twice! Im in Missouri and basically a 10 minute drive from the Kansas border so when I leave work I can hit Frontier Justice/Cabela’s/Scheel’s and Adademy on the Kansas side. Then hit the Missouri side and stop at the Academy near my house/bass pro/Frontier Justice on our side too. Ive seen 40 S&W, bulk federal .22 LR, buckshot etc on shelves this week. They basically moved the .308 to the main shelf at academy since its not selling out.

I’m a fan of the p320. I literally flipped a coin on my first gun purchase... sw mp2.0 vs fde p320 and it landed on SW. the p320 will be my next pistol pick up for sure

I was low key a sig hater for a minute! I copped the m18 because she’s easy on the eyes. But I’m loving it so much! I want more Sigs 🤣

check out the p320 FCU that might entice you to build your own. Something I’m looking to do once the FCU’s are more accessible.

20210305_120808.jpg

290 rds of 7.62 the SSTs brought the price per round into the .60s but thats fine. Still way cheaper than 5.56. Got 440 rds comin from freedom munitions at .53 per. Would live to hit a Cabelas/Sportman and get some .33cent stock.

Edit: M18 P320 for 599.99 for whoever was lookin

Last edited:
MOEkov and Classic Poly GF3... In stock NOW

if you read this and get there in the next 15 min. salute.

Edit: I bought another one smh went classic this time so i can slap some milsurp redwood furniture on it, i saw a WASR go for 1400 last night.... worst case ill flip it for a stack if I dont love it. now time to list some 9mm and .22lr value packs to cover it.

2nd Edit: sold out of both in under 15 min.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom