NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

now time to list some 9mm and .22lr value packs to cover it.

2nd Edit: sold out of both in under 15 min.

14705406-55C6-4110-8A76-118C8D859730.gif

Had a mild heart attack when i looked at my crypto portfolio and realized i havent deposited any new money in a long time and have essientally spent 10k on guns and ammos the last few months. Smfh

.....doubled down and bought another AK doe. Zastava M70. The new chrome lined 1.5 thicc one. 🤷🏾‍♂️ gunna sell my second GF3 and get the Z92 pap if primary still has them in stock in a week or so

Sucks for sure.
. . . But not impossible.

I mean I can’t get a rmr glock because they don’t make Gen3 and we can only have Gen3. So i guess it’s not impossible but hella expensive. I’d have to get a new slide or have my slide cut and both are not cheap.

I mean I can’t get a rmr glock because they don’t make Gen3 and we can only have Gen3. So i guess it’s not impossible but hella expensive. I’d have to get a new slide or have my slide cut and both are not cheap.
You gotta do the round robin transfer. If you know what I mean. :wink:

20210311_123952.jpg

RiP. Went down on me

PSA GF3 off the reco list. Didnt even make it a cpl hundred rds before an epic failure. Something up with the firing pin channel seems like. Anyway cometely inexcusable. Funny they have boku stock all of a sudden. Obv upscaled faster than QC can handle. All the way out. Well see what tgeir customwr service is like but as of now its gettin fixed n flipped for a wasr

20210311_123952.jpg

RiP. Went down on me

PSA GF3 off the reco list. Didnt even make it a cpl hundred rds before an epic failure. Something up with the firing pin channel seems like. Anyway cometely inexcusable. Funny they have boku stock all of a sudden. Obv upscaled faster than QC can handle. All the way out. Well see what tgeir customwr service is like but as of now its gettin fixed n flipped for a wasr

damn sorry to hear, it’s such a good looking rifle shame it failed out the box.

yea jus got done cleaning and inspecting. firing pin is broken :frown:

feels batman. such a cheap simple part.... but if you cant get the heat treat right on litterally the most important aspect of the rifle I dont have a ton of confidence in the product left.

it’s pretty cheap these days.

I had 2 slides cut for RDS in December/Jan. Battlewerx charged me $125 and took about a week and half, other localish spot took a couple days longer and I think cost about 140.

pretty sure you could find a spot to do it for cheaper.

anybody still lookin for a colt 1911. stainless competition for 999

also Kvar has the Arsenal SAM7SFs in... 1800 tho, gulp.

Back
Top Bottom