NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

BEST PLACE TO GET A GOOD PRICE ON A GLOCK 43X??

ALL MY GUNS ARE FULL SIZE BECAUSE OF MY LARGE HANDS. I NEED SOMETHING THATS KINDA LIKE A POCKET ROCKET, I FEEL LIKE THE 43X WOULD BE THAT FOR ME.

Man i hate yall with cabelas, and academy and big 5 and sportmans etc etc. Cats been talking about an ease up for 2 months meanwhile the west and northeast have nada. Gunbroker prices are not dropping an iota. Its available online but at crazy prices. Whats the new price on the 100 rd packs of 9 and 45? ice shattered ice shattered

ALL MY GUNS ARE FULL SIZE BECAUSE OF MY LARGE HANDS. I NEED SOMETHING THATS KINDA LIKE A POCKET ROCKET, I FEEL LIKE THE 43X WOULD BE THAT FOR ME.
Primary arms if you can wait awhile youll get it for 450 shipped. Buds, KygunCo, or grabagun otherwise 5-6 bills

If you are military, try Proven Arms. They may have blue line pricing or military pricing for it.

20210415_162239.jpg

tenor (13).gif

Did some quick research/videos & it sold me on this one. Copped!
Previous Tulster will be collecting dust lol.
Thanks again fam.

Make sure it works with the TLR8.

I understand there is no light retention but might want to contact them to be sure it will work.

TLR7 and TLR8 have different shapes.

I understand there is no light retention but might want to contact them to be sure it will work.

Good point. The slight variance on the bottom could make a difference. Thanks for the heads up, I'll check on that

20210415_173606.jpg

I had intentions of selling some of these Yugos but now I dont need the money. The red wood triangle stock is sold because i kinda hate it. The Serbs never used red wood, the stain is cheap and the stock is kinda dumb. I reallly hate how much Arsenals are goin for now but I guess I need a milled receiver AK. Sam 7k incoming.

One thing I’ve learned is, regardless of ammo availability folks are NOT running steel cased .223. Thursday spot was still loaded with Wolf .223/7.62. More 7.62 for me though :pimp:.

26C10A3D-72F1-40F4-8B5E-E71108E9E2EA.jpeg
6C89F013-D0F6-4C01-BBD8-6B6FA2116A24.jpeg

Good looking out bro! Contacted their CS & they advised they don’t make any holster that currently fits the TLR8...:sick:. Would have been easier to get the TLR7 model but for a few extra bucks the laser seemed like a good idea lol.
Caught them before they shipped at-least.
Back on the search....

Good looking out bro! Contacted their CS & they advised they don’t make any holster that currently fits the TLR8...:sick:. Would have been easier to get the TLR7 model but for a few extra bucks the laser seemed like a good idea lol.
Caught them before they shipped at-least.
Back on the search....
Balll out and go Tier 1 😂
C06CB367-734F-4466-8D86-4A198CFDB61B.png

haha yea fam its WAYYYY easier to be accurate with more points of contact. (shoulder and cheek)

thats the first rds thru those guns with irons and zero'd for 7.62 on the m85 that shoots .2223/5.56. I was concentrating to make the shots but not slung up or resting. theyd be same hole

Back
Top Bottom