NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

43x pick ups
gen2 S15s from Shield Arms & mag release
671C2A13-A9FB-4526-A8DA-DC863246744C.jpeg

20210611_184629.jpg

Awaiting another streamlight and shes gtg.

Also grabagun has the nightstick Lgl -150 mispriced at 16 bucks. I dunno what theyre doing but i bought 6 for a hundred bucks...

Night stick is essientially the same company as streamlight. The creative side and the business side had a falling out and one owner started his own company. Apparently he was the one responsible for all the patents and linking with manufacturers so he told the other guy **** off. Theyre identical clones damn near. Id still buy the streamlight in nost cases cuz theyre the same damn price too but yea couldnt pass up a mil/spec light for under 20 bucks. They goofd.

Sites buggin or id link. Just search nightstick LGL 150

Anyway re arranging downstairs storage space and got one locker emptied out for whoever was asking about current inventory, posted alott of it. Maybe 1/3 of my long guns n the z folders. You guys have seen alot of the others.. AKs, Levers, .22s too though.

May have just accidentlly copped a gen 5 17MOS... whoops.

Attachments

• 20210611_184449.jpg
    20210611_184449.jpg
    683.4 KB · Views: 93
Do you follow r/gundeals on reddit? Seeing a lot of 17/19/43 base variants for $550 or so lately. Things seem to be falling to normal as far as gun prices go.

Nature is healing:D

it is indeed healing, just left Academy and some of the rifle ammo was back on the normal shelf:pimp:

20210611_184629.jpg

Awaiting another streamlight and shes gtg.

Also grabagun has the nightstick Lgl -150 mispriced at 16 bucks. I dunno what theyre doing but i bought 6 for a hundred bucks...

Night stick is essientially the same company as streamlight. The creative side and the business side had a falling out and one owner started his own company. Apparently he was the one responsible for all the patents and linking with manufacturers so he told the other guy **** off. Theyre identical clones damn near. Id still buy the streamlight in nost cases cuz theyre the same damn price too but yea couldnt pass up a mil/spec light for under 20 bucks. They goofd.

Sites buggin or id link. Just search nightstick LGL 150

Anyway re arranging downstairs storage space and got one locker emptied out for whoever was asking about current inventory, posted alott of it. Maybe 1/3 of my long guns n the z folders. You guys have seen alot of the others.. AKs, Levers, .22s too though.

May have just accidentlly copped a gen 5 17MOS... whoops.
Got shipping info for the light mount this morning, good look!

Last edited:
Pretty sure I'm going to treat myself to a Hellcat... it's been calling my name. Then again, I could get an XDS with the red dot and sacrifice a few rounds but save 100 bucks up front and then whatever cost I pay for an optic. Hmm..

Last edited:
Im part of a local shooting forum and one of the members is a employee at Bass Pro that helps unloads the trucks. He always alerts us when shipments come in and what the inventory looks like. Came by to swoop up some Herters 5.56 200 round packs. 60 cents per round, still a little too pricey but it’s a better deal than anywhere else. Big 5 trying to charge $24 for these same Winchester 20 packs of M193 rounds :sick:
C6214E1F-0585-45AB-8CF4-1860A2766582.jpeg

0DB76B03-3496-4425-AC8E-3D0D4DE5047A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom