NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Built this 14.5” goodness, haven’t taken it to the range yet and I’m debating if I should keep it or not…:lol:
6EBD8C43-0FF6-41DE-A653-9AD338FFF046.jpeg

tf this dude talmbout

22s are budget guns and known to jam

willing invest mortgage money (whatever that means) into guns/ammo and my life

a few grand in return for my life is worth the investment
Hes talking about shooting regularly.

Bolt 22 is gonna be my next firearm purchase.

I need an optic and can/s

tf this dude talmbout

22s are budget guns and known to jam

willing invest mortgage money (whatever that means) into guns/ammo and my life

a few grand in return for my life is worth the investment
You dont have any idea what youre talking about. None. Clearly. Theres so many pages with quality discussion and information... you should read it.

I want to teach ppl about firearms but some of yalll idk... anywayyy good guns dont jam. 22 rimfire is less reliable than centerfire cartridges sure but youll always be a ****ty shooter until you embrace repetition. I doubt you have an extra 500 a month to run 1k rds of 9mm consistantly.. with a .22 you can do it for 100. Incorporate dry fire and or a trainer system and youll learn the error of your ways.

You dont have any idea what youre talking about. None. Clearly. Theres so many pages with quality discussion and information... you should read it.

I want to teach ppl about firearms but some of yalll idk... anywayyy good guns dont jam. 22 rimfire is less reliable than centerfire cartridges sure but youll always be a ****ty shooter until you embrace repetition. I doubt you have an extra 500 a month to run 1k rds of 9mm consistantly.. with a .22 you can do it for 100. Incorporate dry fire and or a trainer system and youll learn the error of your ways.
500? u said a mortgage, that's a car note

we're saying the same thing. u need to put rounds/time consistently to get/keep ur aim right

i stay away from 22's, never said u had to. w/e floats ur boat

so youre not going to shoot your defensive weapons also?

what gun do you own? when and where do you shoot it?

Looking at getting a new piece as a reward for myself…any recommendations? Got polymers covered, shotty,couple are and aks. Thinking of a revolver or a p90 any other recs

so youre not going to shoot your defensive weapons also?

what gun do you own? when and where do you shoot it?
fn 509 tact - by far my favorite, very well made - got a dumb extendo (factory) - for "home protection" but i don't live near the hood/wreckless young dudes
got the tactical cuz it threaded barrell for the silencer but getting one is pain the ***

springfield hellcat - carry/leave it in my car - i litterally got i cuz i had the car w the same name at the time

got a draco (dumb rappers made me do it) - kind of a waste of money - never fired it

got all my guns new and for a steal. except the draco
not a huge gun guy but i'm getting into it.
in the market for a shotty

i fire at the family's property and we have a make shift gun range
sometimes i go to my local range

how about u?

Back
Top Bottom