NT's LEGAL Gun Thread UPDATE...First Youtube Firearm Review Page 61

Went to the LGS last week to get a recoil spring, and walked out with this.

Then I dun goof’d and ordered this today…

Attachments

• A51B1954-4C27-472F-B61B-07F5347E0786.jpeg
    A51B1954-4C27-472F-B61B-07F5347E0786.jpeg
    334.9 KB · Views: 173
Nice mags…need to grab one more for my 45 tact

I’m on my last leg waiting on my cans:smh:

74 days since the atf took payment for my 45 can

298 days on my 300 blk can

:smh::smh::smh:

Then magpul had the nerve to send me an email telling me to order suppressor cases

Currently at day Day 383 and pending for my Sandman S :sick::sick:
Yeah I'm around there date-wise. Ordered early April 2021. Checked with my FFL earlier this month to make sure they didn't forget about me and nope, still processing. ****ing ridiculous.

Is it weird shooting a suppressed gun? I looked up one for one of my guns and it was 17 ounces. That’s a lot of weight hanging off the end of the barrel.

Is it weird shooting a suppressed gun? I looked up one for one of my guns and it was 17 ounces. That’s a lot of weight hanging off the end of the barrel.
Once you do it the first time you’ll be addicted forever. My Obsidian .45 is one of the longer cans on the market and it doesnt feel weird at all, a bit more weight but nothing that bothers the shooting aspect IMO. My rifle can is the same way, its a bit heavier on my LWRC because it has a piston and a red dot mounted but still extremely comfortable.

Maybe I’ll add a suppressor to my ak that is more than the cost of the gun then. :lol:

The only reason I don’t shoot it is it’s obnoxiously loud.

Maybe I’ll add a suppressor to my ak that is more than the cost of the gun then. :lol:

The only reason I don’t shoot it is it’s obnoxiously loud.
Please do it, my boy has the Dead Air Wolverine and it sounds amazing, barely any blow back and its not heavy. On top of that its specifically made for the AK platform/non centric threaded barrels so it has accommodating tolerances. Thats for sure next on my list. Good to see you back in here too man :pimp:.

Please do it, my boy has the Dead Air Wolverine and it sounds amazing, barely any blow back and its not heavy. On top of that its specifically made for the AK platform/non centric threaded barrels so it has accommodating tolerances. Thats for sure next on my list. Good to see you back in here too man :pimp:.

I need to buy something. Its been too long.

If I buy it can I do the tax stamp online?

https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/7-62mm-rifle/dead-air-wolverine.html

like this you can add a tax stamp, is that all I need to do? it can't be that easy. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom