NT'S OFFICIAL VERSUS (FIGHT) THREAD vol: Captain Hook vs Dr Doom? sure, why not!

Have you ever wondered who would win in a fight between fictional characters?  Wild animals even

Unfortunately I have WAY too much time on my hands, and I think about stuff like this all the time.

So throw a pair out there, and some parameters and we can discuss it to the death (pun intended)

First up, a fully grown female grizzly bear vs a silverback gorilla.  The gorilla is walking through the jungle when he stumbles across some bear cubs.  Looking around turns his head and sees a snarling mother bear....who wins?

I'm going with the gorilla, I mean, the thing has hands so it could throw fists. Plus it could grab and it walks on 2 feet most of the time so I think it's the clear winner.

I'm going with the gorilla, I mean, the thing has hands so it could throw fists. Plus it could grab and it walks on 2 feet most of the time so I think it's the clear winner.
good point.  the gorilla is definitely more versatile...but the bear is MUCH bigger, and with her cubs being cornered, I expect her to be bloodlusted

Can anyone beat Goku one on one?
Superman Prime 1 Million probably
  • Change the law of physics
  • Bend reality
  • Resurrect others
  • Travel between demensions
  • Can not be destroyed by Kryptonite
  • Enhanced Kryptonian Physiology: With over 15,000 years of constant Solar Energy from the Super Sun, and much of his additional powers from his travels across the Universe, it is fair to say he is far beyond that of any normal Kryptonian.
    • Enhanced Solar Energy Absorption: Under optimal conditions, this is the main source of Superman Prime's super powers as they are contingent upon exposure to solar radiation from a yellow sun star system. But because of his increased time in the sun, it is fair to say he is most likely not as dependent on it as he used to be
    • Enhanced Heat Vision: Superman Prime's Heat Vision is far beyond that of when he was younger, it apparentely has enough power behind it to destroy the walls of reality and even entire dimensions.
    • Enhanced Super-Hearing: Superman Prime's hearing is most likely infinite in its capacity, even reaching beyond that of any universe. It is possible his in Omniscience in this sense.
    • God--Like Enhanced Vision
      Superman Prime's vision is now God-Like allowing him to see everything in all of time and space, the distant past, and the future (See All-Star Superman)
      This umbrella ability includes the following:
      • Electromagnetic Spectrum Vision:  Superman Prime can see well into most of the electromagnetic spectrum. He can see and identify radio and television signals as well as all other broadcast or transmitted frequencies. Using this ability, he can avoid detection by radar or satellite monitoring methods. This also allows him to see the aura generated by living things.
      • Telescopic Vision: This is the ability to see something at a great distance, without violating the laws of physics. Though limited, the exact extent of the ability is undetermined. In function, it is similar to the zoom lens on a camera.
      • X-Ray Vision: This is the ability to see through any volume of matter except lead. Superman Prime's can see things behind a solid, opaque object as if it were not there. He can focus this ability to "peel back" layers of an object, allowing hidden image or inner workings to be observed. The exact type of energy perceived - such as x-rays, cosmic rays, or some other energy invisible to normal humans - is unclear. this ability perceives an ambient energy source though, it does not involve the eye projecting a concentrated, possibly toxic, beam to be reflected back from objects.
      • Microscopic Vision: This is the ability to see extremely small objects and images down to the atomic level.
      • Infrared Vision: Superman Prime's can see with better acuity in darkness, and to a degree in total darkness.
    • God-Like Flight: Superman Prime's flight is most likely infinite, but extremely uneeded because of his ability to be anywhere
    • God-Like Invulnerability: Because of his pure energy state and nigh-omnipotent stature, it is likely nothing in the Multiverse can truly hurt him.
    • God-Like Superhuman Stamina: Because of his energy state and power sources, it is most likely infinite.
    • God-Like Superhuman Strength: Superman Prime's strength is unimaginable, beyond that of understanding to anything besides that of true gods.
    • God-Like Superhuman Speed: With teleportation and his flight speeds, it is most certainly infinite. Sometimes appearing somewhere before he even left the other place.
      This also confers:
    • God-Like Super-Breath: Superman Prime is able to create hurricane force winds by exhaling air from his lungs. He can chill the air as it leaves his lungs to freeze targets. He can also reverse the process to pull large volumes of air or vapor into his lungs.
    • Reality Alteration: Because of his powers from the Source, he can most likely alter Reality on any scale he wants, from Universal to Multiversal scale.
    • Magic Manipulation: Because of his powers from the Queen of the 5D imps, he can manipulate magic in any way he wants (see above)
    • Nigh-Omnipotence: He has power over almost anything.
    • Nigh-Omniscience: He can see and hear almost anything.
    • Nigh Omnipresence: He can be almost everywhere at once.
    • Immortality: Superman Prime will live until the end of the multiversal reality itself.
  •  

I think Goku could definitely win this battle though. He would just need to have everything handy: senzu beans, the Dragonballs, and people around that he could request energy from. Saiyans get stronger after every battle. So, even he were to get pummeled by Supes, one senzu bean would allow him to come back stronger than before. Also, Goku has the Super Saiyan God Form now which can absorb energy attacks so those would not work on him. Also, it says Superman Prime's power are not AS dependant on the Sun which means they still are. Goku's power is innate. All he would really have to do is destroy the Suns in the area of which they are fighting and just fight until Superman tires out. Saiyans relish a good battle so that is very possible.

Goku got it.

We had this debate before and nothing good came of it( batman vs ironman) pure lulz were had

We had this debate before and nothing good came of it( batman vs ironman) pure lulz were had
not really a debate.  Throw a fight out there, any 2 people/animals/characters ect.

Could any human kill an adult male gorilla with his bare hands?

I think he'd be too slow.  you would need a good combination of strength, and quickness to get at a gorilla imo

batman vs goku?

give batman prep time....bats got it. bats prep time is invulnerable. lol

dr. manhattan vs the flash...

Dr. Manhattan is damn near god status...Flash has literally no chance at all. All Dr. Manhattan would have to do is bring Flash to space. Done.

Oh please don't mention the Batman prep time...you'll alert all the Bat-stans and they'll come in here with the ridulousness.

batman vs goku?

give batman prep time....bats got it. bats prep time is invulnerable. lol

dr. manhattan vs the flash...
Dr. Manhattan is damn near god status...Flash has literally no chance at all. All Dr. Manhattan would have to do is bring Flash to space. Done.

Oh please don't mention the Batman prep time...you'll alert all the Bat-stans and they'll come in here with the ridulousness.
the problem is that Dr Manhattans powers are fueled by thought.  And the Flash can move faster than thought, and several times faster than light.  

Back
Top Bottom