NT's Own DJ AM Trying To Be Compensated Up To 20Mill For 08 Plane Crash

[h1]DJ AM seeks $20 million for plane crash damages[/h1]
DJ AM is seeking $20 million in damages related to a plane crash in South Carolina last year that killed four others.

LOS ANGELES -
DJ AM is seeking $20 million in damages related to a plane crash in South Carolina last year that killed four others.

The celebrity disc jockey, whose real name is Adam Goldstein, is suing the plane's manufacturer, Learjet, and several other companies.

Goldstein is seeking $10 million for medical expenses, lost earnings, profits and economic damages and another $10 million related to non-economic losses, such as mental and physical pain, according to a document filed Friday.

A jury will decide any damage award if the case goes to trial.

Several of the companies sued last year by Goldstein and fellow crash survivor Travis Barker are seeking a trial delay until after a government investigation of the Sept. 19 crash is complete.

A lawyer for Learjet did not immediately return a phone message on Monday afternoon.

Quick question since im unsure and need some clarity but I thought if your a passenger on a an aircraft that crashes your compensated for X amountof dollars, is that not true for private airlines aswell.

im probably alone on this one...but hes being greedy for that extra 10 mill
smh.gif

they should just pay for the medical fees and the stuff he lost

Wow I hope him and Travis get compensated as much as their hoping for...especially going through something like that and losing a friend. I wonder if the dudewho died family is seeking some money as well or if they have been already compensated.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

smh.gif

do you know the mental trauma someones goes through during a near death experience on a plane crash???
I don't but i know 10 mil should be just fine... how is that greedy?

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

smh.gif

do you know the mental trauma someones goes through during a near death experience on a plane crash???

I understand the trauma and all but he has mad loot already or from what ive heard. Dudes out here cant even find work and he is asking for multimillions
tired.gif
.Are any of the people from the Sully Sulleneberger near crashasking for money,just wondering.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

smh.gif

honestly...i don't..and probably shouldn't have no say in this since i dont know how it feels
but 10 mill? isn't this guy rich anyway? not everyone gets 10mill for when they traumatized
again i have no idea how it feels like, its just my opinion

where do those monetary figures come from? I guess ill never understand until it happens to me

you sue everybody for as much as you can and as the trial progresses you sort it out.

lawsuits like this are a mixed bag, they keep the manufacturers honest because they damn sure won't make that manufaturing mistake again (was that thecause?), but on the other hand people have already died and usually that's enough to stir the company up into boosting quality control. you can'treally blame the guy for suing, and the amount of money he already has is irrelevant, his previous successes has nothing to do with the fact that he wasallegedly the victim of faulty craftsmanship (I suppose).

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Isn't he already a millionaire? Or at least a hundred thousandaire
Dude has to be worth at least a few mill. He sells out clubs eaasy whenever he's spinning.

Yeah thats my only problem with this if the family member of the deceased passengers aren't suing the various companies why is an actually survivor seekingso much compensation.. unless he was gonna share with the families

he'll get paid but that amount isn't realistic...I don't really see how the companies can win that case as he survived a plane crash. Not manypeople even get the opportunity to do so after that cause they don't make it

The families of the victims of the Lockerbie flight did not see that much from the Libyan governement. Aim high Willis!

Back
Top Bottom