NT's Relationship Advice Appreciation.

Originally Posted by ricky409

#niketalkadvice >>> most of my friends advice...

the anonymity allows people to ask the realist questions, and in part allows people the give brutal advice.

#nt...

this one's for you...

pimp.gif

I know for a FACT somebody got a W from me at some point. Lil homie was texting me for pointers on how to close the deal. Felt good to help out
pimp.gif

I know for a FACT somebody got a W from me at some point. Lil homie was texting me for pointers on how to close the deal. Felt good to help out
pimp.gif

To tell the God honest truth. I've been meaning to make this thread for a minute. You guys really undermine the benefit that people bringing their relationships to the forefronts could help someone going through a similar situation.

...And the diverse background of individuals that we have on this board, there is a lot of good information to be taken away from. I'm not above saying I've never picked up tips from here. But at the same time, I take cues from life, so whatever.

To tell the God honest truth. I've been meaning to make this thread for a minute. You guys really undermine the benefit that people bringing their relationships to the forefronts could help someone going through a similar situation.

...And the diverse background of individuals that we have on this board, there is a lot of good information to be taken away from. I'm not above saying I've never picked up tips from here. But at the same time, I take cues from life, so whatever.

i havent read anything and i dont mean to thread jack BUT my current gf of 6months keeps bothering me about going to church with her (christian) even her friends and fam be jocking me i been telling them imma go next week for sure for the past month so i was wondering how can i tell them no in a nice way, or should i take the L and go like once a month, the thing is too that the people there are so corny the youth kids ( im 18 btw)

i havent read anything and i dont mean to thread jack BUT my current gf of 6months keeps bothering me about going to church with her (christian) even her friends and fam be jocking me i been telling them imma go next week for sure for the past month so i was wondering how can i tell them no in a nice way, or should i take the L and go like once a month, the thing is too that the people there are so corny the youth kids ( im 18 btw)

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

pimp.gif

yeah, rilla too.

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

pimp.gif

yeah, rilla too.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

the anonymity allows people to ask the realist questions, and in part allows people the give brutal advice.

#nt...

this one's for you...

pimp.gif

besides the handful of people that actually know me in rl  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

#nt...

this one's for you...

pimp.gif

besides the handful of people that actually know me in rl  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom