NT's time freeze problems unappreciation

I've noticed that a lot of times lately, NT will just freeze on a set time and the topics never move. I've never seen a website stick to one crappy server as much as we do. What will it take to get moved, a 72 hour hackjob?

You would figure with all the money stashed that we would have moved when the Yuku admins basically said they weren't going to do anything. This is probably one of the worst platforms on the Internet and I've been on a lot of forums.

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

You would figure with all the money stashed that we would have moved when the Yuku admins basically said they weren't going to do anything. This is probably one of the worst platforms on the Internet and I've been on a lot of forums.
I agree. I've been a member on a number of boards and Yuku is by far the worst platform I've seen or experienced.

I've donated a number of times to the site and would appreciate a better platform. Listen to the members.

roll.gif

I told ya'll...

NT is ran by a bunch of cheap-o-depo's!

laugh.gif

It's like Yuku finds a new way to %#@$ up everyday.

Sometimes the topic list updates with the # of replies and last poster, but you click the topic and none of the last posts are there, even after clicking f5 multiple times. This is especially annoying when you just made a post because you think it didn't go through so you make it again, and then a few minutes it shows up and now you got double posts.

Also, when you quote somebody but your post shows up before their's.

I keep getting the "that page doesn't exist" when trying to edit posts.

Trying to post Youtube videos, especially more than 1, is definitely a gamble.

Word. I'd be willing to donate to the board if we can just get a platform change. Those t-shirts still havnt been made either, hu?

I hate when I cant see the last reponse in a thread
and it shows u like 2 out of 6 responses on a page.

@+%+ Yuku!

I'd really like a response from an admin. What's the update? Are we moving or what? This can't continue to go on.

Download Lazarus Form Recovery addon if you have Firefox. It lets you recover your text if you make a reply and Yuku @@@#$ it into cyberspace bolivia

QFT.

I remember when I first noticed the "time-skips"...had me thinking I was caught in some kind of e-bermuda zone...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom