NT's very own Wale wants to be Vibe's Best Rapper Ever! (LOL) Help him defeat Kid Cudi

The second round of the Play-In bracket for VIBE's Best Rapper Ever competition has come to a close, and the final match-up is now put in place.
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8...hY2Vfb2ZmX2luX3BsYXlfaW5fYnJhY2tldF9maW5hbC8=

According to votes cast between Tuesday and 9 a.m. today at VIBE.com, Wale, and Kid Cudi have advanced to the final round of the Play-In bracket, setting up a match-up between two MCs who call each other friends. Similar to last round's final vote tally, Wale received the most votes overall (1,643), eliminating Asher Roth, who had the fewest votes (1,194). But the blockbuster matchup between Kid Cudi and Drake was determined by a difference of less than 100 votes. Even as Drake is currently setting the country on fire with his So Far Gone tour, it wasn't enough to beat out Kid Cudi, whose 1,347 votes beat out Drake's 1,229.

CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE ABOVE TO VOTE FOR WALE!!!

Can't believe Kid Cudi got ahead of everybody like Blu and Drake. Just goes to show you how phony this bracket is word to Joe Budden. But Wale is a betterRAPPER than Cudi...

Cudi FTW. Better music imo
pimp.gif

I'm from the dmv too..followed since Paint a Picture.

Heh.

I like Wale, love all the mixtapes I have heard but really? Wale doesn't deserve this and Kid Cudi damn sure doesn't

does this mean Kid Cudi has a fan base to pull in big number for his debut album?!?!! ( no way Cudi should be beating Drake) .

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

does this mean Kid Cudi has a fan base to pull in big number for his debut album?!?!! ( no way Cudi should be beating Drake) .

im pretty sure cudi is more known than drake... dude is on kanye's label...

QFT Kanye Cosign >

But If we're talking rappng Cudi should take the L.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Cudi is buns

emo %$$ _
smh.gif
how the hell is kid cudi emo?
and he's had a song in the top 3 in the country out for a while now. i don't know a single person that knows wale except rap nerds or dudes onniketalk. and drake is starting to be known now but he's definitely not as known as kid cudi. cudi is probably the lesser rapper than both of them buthe's just really good at making songs, he's not really trying to be rap he's a bunch of differnet genres in one

Cudi has had one MAJOR SONG.

Drake has so many more songs people know its not even funny. SFG enough is more than most people can quote of his material than Cudi.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

im pretty sure cudi is more known than drake... dude is on kanye's label...

QFT Kanye Cosign >

But If we're talking rappng Cudi should take the L.

laugh.gif
No my friend. in the rap world Lil Wayne cosign >>>>>>>>>>>>>_______

where do yall get this #@@@ from? drake aint gettin play everywhere... drake is like budden... his fans are only online...

laugh.gif
I want u to look at some of the footage of Drake'sconcerts to see how ******ed this statement is

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Cudi has had one MAJOR SONG.

Drake has so many more songs people know its not even funny. SFG enough is more than most people can quote of his material than Cudi.

where do yall get this #@@@ from? drake aint gettin play everywhere... day n night is in the top 40 dude... and he's on kanye's single... drake is like budden... his fans are only online...
I wouldnt go that far. His female audience gets bigger every day. Cudi is still more famous tho. Best I Ever had just hit radio

Back
Top Bottom