NT's Writers: Let's Write A Story Vol. 8/2011

3,108
12
Joined May 4, 2008
So each person will contribute a sentence or two. I will start:

Not many people knew why John was always sad.  But he always walked around school with a miserable look on his face.
 
U

User 37837

Guest
Ned Flanders (johns friend) walked up to him and said "I gotta phatty, you tryna blaze during lunch?"
 
3,080
367
Joined Dec 5, 2010
it was rumored that he heard All American Rejects and so, someone at school asked John, "U mad?"
 
20,195
8,570
Joined Mar 28, 2004
Originally Posted by jm2000

Ned Flanders (johns friend) walked up to him and said "I gotta phatty, you tryna blaze during lunch?"
John's eyes gleamed with excitement at his pal Ned's proposition
however, remembering his upcoming task he returned to his worried state.
 
1,177
10
Joined Aug 9, 2008
Ned began to hug John, in order to comfort him.
During the hug, John and Ned began to feel something more than just a friendship.
 
16,888
4,526
Joined May 22, 2010
Originally Posted by thunderbird

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

John felt Neds Fingers slide across his rump roast.
Thats when John angrily slapped Ned. "I know you have feelings for me but we're best friends bro. Besides, I'm Not Gay." Ned replied, "I'm sorry bro, Its just that I really like you. Sometimes I wish I wasn't gay." "Everything will be alright" john replied. Later on in the Day, Sarrah wanted to get back with John. The simp that he is eagerly agreed. Previously, Sarrah was cheating on him with Tim. It was rumored that John had a **** the size of a areodynamic vienna sausage. Sarrahs brother Ninjahood came up to John. He was a big stocky dominican. He asked John If he had twenty dollars so he could purchase that fat joe discography he been dying to get. John loaned him the money, and him and sarrah went to her place to get down. When they got to her place, she immediatly undressed him, and topped him off. Insecure about his size, he asked Sarrah to turn the lights off. She did. After the oral plessure he recieved, he began piping her missionary style. After minutes of hot sex, they heard someone cuming up the stairs. John was very shook so he hid under the bed.
     
OP said a sentence or two, not to finish the damb novel on your own
 
17,370
5,168
Joined Mar 22, 2003
Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by thunderbird

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

John felt Neds Fingers slide across his rump roast.
Thats when John angrily slapped Ned. "I know you have feelings for me but we're best friends bro. Besides, I'm Not Gay." Ned replied, "I'm sorry bro, Its just that I really like you. Sometimes I wish I wasn't gay." "Everything will be alright" john replied. Later on in the Day, Sarrah wanted to get back with John. The simp that he is eagerly agreed. Previously, Sarrah was cheating on him with Tim. It was rumored that John had a **** the size of a areodynamic vienna sausage. Sarrahs brother Ninjahood came up to John. He was a big stocky dominican. He asked John If he had twenty dollars so he could purchase that fat joe discography he been dying to get. John loaned him the money, and him and sarrah went to her place to get down. When they got to her place, she immediatly undressed him, and topped him off. Insecure about his size, he asked Sarrah to turn the lights off. She did. After the oral plessure he recieved, he began piping her missionary style. After minutes of hot sex, they heard someone cuming up the stairs. John was very shook so he hid under the bed.
     
OP said a sentence or two, not to finish the damb novel on your own
Rookies
 
5,737
298
Joined Jul 16, 2001
Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

John proceeded to whip it out... his phone of course.

He had to post on NT for advice.
But as he logged on, his phone died. So John says "Excuse me, I have to goto the bathroom."  Quickly, he rushed out.
 
3,969
340
Joined Feb 8, 2011
Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

John proceeded to whip it out... his phone of course.

He had to post on NT for advice.
But as he logged on, his phone died. So John says "Excuse me, I have to goto the bathroom."  Quickly, he rushed out.
Before he knew it, something grabbed his arms. He turns around to find it was Ned with the 
 look. 
 
1,926
58
Joined May 28, 2008
Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Before he knew it, something grabbed his arms. He turns around to find it was Ned with the 
 look. 
John couldn't resist the pungent skunky aroma coming from Flanders' pocket, they booked it to the deserted library on the eighth floor of the schools west wing.
 
10,323
2,536
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Originally Posted by buggz05
Before he knew it, something grabbed his arms. He turns around to find it was Ned with the 
 look. 
John couldn't resist the pungent skunky aroma coming from Flanders' pocket, they booked it to the deserted library on the eighth floor of the schools west wing.
when they got there they realized nobody had rolling paper.
 

Pathos

formerly retrosan
4,762
52
Joined Dec 15, 2010
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx


Before he knew it, something grabbed his arms. He turns around to find it was Ned with the 
 look. 
John couldn't resist the pungent skunky aroma coming from Flanders' pocket, they booked it to the deserted library on the eighth floor of the schools west wing.
when they got there they realized nobody had paper.
then they wept in each other arms
 
1,926
58
Joined May 28, 2008
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by kbweezy24


determined to get their burn on, John decided to use bible paper to roll one. 
as they smoked John asked. who created god?
Flanders, fingering through a copy of Thus Spake Zarathustra, stated that God was the only being in the universe able to create himself and suggested that John take some time to find himself and get his mind right due to recent circumstances.
 

Pathos

formerly retrosan
4,762
52
Joined Dec 15, 2010
Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by kbweezy24


determined to get their burn on, John decided to use bible paper to roll one. 
as they smoked John asked. who created god?
Flanders, fingering through a copy of Thus Spake Zarathustra, stated that God was the only being in the universe able to create himself and suggested that John take some time to find himself and get his mind right due to recent circumstances.
john does the 
 and decides to be a non-believer because a god can't phase him
 
3,108
12
Joined May 4, 2008
Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

as they smoked John asked. who created god?
Flanders, fingering through a copy of Thus Spake Zarathustra, stated that God was the only being in the universe able to create himself and suggested that John take some time to find himself and get his mind right due to recent circumstances.
john does the 
 and decides to be a non-believer because a god can't phase him
It was at this point that our heroes decided they needed some female company...
 
10,323
2,536
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08


Flanders, fingering through a copy of Thus Spake Zarathustra, stated that God was the only being in the universe able to create himself and suggested that John take some time to find himself and get his mind right due to recent circumstances.
john does the 
 and decides to be a non-believer because a god can't phase him
It was at this point that our heroes decided they needed some female company...
they decided to call over these 2 sisters who had wanted to have a threesome with John a while back.
 
1,256
11
Joined Feb 19, 2004
Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by RetroSan


john does the 
 and decides to be a non-believer because a god can't phase him
It was at this point that our heroes decided they needed some female company...
they decided to call over these 2 sisters who had wanted to have a threesome with John a while back.
While making the call, a guy just started shaking it in front of him yelling Harlem.
 
Top Bottom