NT's Writers: Let's Write A Story Vol. 8/2011

So each person will contribute a sentence or two. I will start:

Not many people knew why John was always sad.  But he always walked around school with a miserable look on his face.

Ned Flanders (johns friend) walked up to him and said "I gotta phatty, you tryna blaze during lunch?"

it was rumored that he heard All American Rejects and so, someone at school asked John, "U mad?"

Originally Posted by jm2000

Ned Flanders (johns friend) walked up to him and said "I gotta phatty, you tryna blaze during lunch?"
John's eyes gleamed with excitement at his pal Ned's proposition
however, remembering his upcoming task he returned to his worried state.

Ned began to hug John, in order to comfort him.
During the hug, John and Ned began to feel something more than just a friendship.

Originally Posted by thunderbird

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

John felt Neds Fingers slide across his rump roast.

Thats when John angrily slapped Ned. "I know you have feelings for me but we're best friends bro. Besides, I'm Not Gay." Ned replied, "I'm sorry bro, Its just that I really like you. Sometimes I wish I wasn't gay." "Everything will be alright" john replied. Later on in the Day, Sarrah wanted to get back with John. The simp that he is eagerly agreed. Previously, Sarrah was cheating on him with Tim. It was rumored that John had a **** the size of a areodynamic vienna sausage. Sarrahs brother Ninjahood came up to John. He was a big stocky dominican. He asked John If he had twenty dollars so he could purchase that fat joe discography he been dying to get. John loaned him the money, and him and sarrah went to her place to get down. When they got to her place, she immediatly undressed him, and topped him off. Insecure about his size, he asked Sarrah to turn the lights off. She did. After the oral plessure he recieved, he began piping her missionary style. After minutes of hot sex, they heard someone cuming up the stairs. John was very shook so he hid under the bed.

OP said a sentence or two, not to finish the damb novel on your own
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by thunderbird

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

John felt Neds Fingers slide across his rump roast.

Thats when John angrily slapped Ned. "I know you have feelings for me but we're best friends bro. Besides, I'm Not Gay." Ned replied, "I'm sorry bro, Its just that I really like you. Sometimes I wish I wasn't gay." "Everything will be alright" john replied. Later on in the Day, Sarrah wanted to get back with John. The simp that he is eagerly agreed. Previously, Sarrah was cheating on him with Tim. It was rumored that John had a **** the size of a areodynamic vienna sausage. Sarrahs brother Ninjahood came up to John. He was a big stocky dominican. He asked John If he had twenty dollars so he could purchase that fat joe discography he been dying to get. John loaned him the money, and him and sarrah went to her place to get down. When they got to her place, she immediatly undressed him, and topped him off. Insecure about his size, he asked Sarrah to turn the lights off. She did. After the oral plessure he recieved, he began piping her missionary style. After minutes of hot sex, they heard someone cuming up the stairs. John was very shook so he hid under the bed.

OP said a sentence or two, not to finish the damb novel on your own
30t6p3b.gif
Rookies
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

John proceeded to whip it out... his phone of course.

He had to post on NT for advice.
But as he logged on, his phone died. So John says "Excuse me, I have to goto the bathroom."  Quickly, he rushed out.

Originally Posted by buggz05

John proceeded to whip it out... his phone of course.

He had to post on NT for advice.
But as he logged on, his phone died. So John says "Excuse me, I have to goto the bathroom."  Quickly, he rushed out.

Before he knew it, something grabbed his arms. He turns around to find it was Ned with the 
devil.gif
 look. 

Originally Posted by GreyFoxx

Before he knew it, something grabbed his arms. He turns around to find it was Ned with the 
devil.gif
 look. 

John couldn't resist the pungent skunky aroma coming from Flanders' pocket, they booked it to the deserted library on the eighth floor of the schools west wing.

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

devil.gif
 look. 

John couldn't resist the pungent skunky aroma coming from Flanders' pocket, they booked it to the deserted library on the eighth floor of the schools west wing.
when they got there they realized nobody had rolling paper.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

devil.gif
 look. 

when they got there they realized nobody had paper.

then they wept in each other arms

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

determined to get their burn on, John decided to use bible paper to roll one. 
as they smoked John asked. who created god?

Flanders, fingering through a copy of Thus Spake Zarathustra, stated that God was the only being in the universe able to create himself and suggested that John take some time to find himself and get his mind right due to recent circumstances.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

determined to get their burn on, John decided to use bible paper to roll one. 

Flanders, fingering through a copy of Thus Spake Zarathustra, stated that God was the only being in the universe able to create himself and suggested that John take some time to find himself and get his mind right due to recent circumstances.

john does the 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
 and decides to be a non-believer because a god can't phase him

Originally Posted by RetroSan

john does the 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
It was at this point that our heroes decided they needed some female company...

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

john does the 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
they decided to call over these 2 sisters who had wanted to have a threesome with John a while back.

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

john does the 
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
frown.gif
they decided to call over these 2 sisters who had wanted to have a threesome with John a while back.
While making the call, a guy just started shaking it in front of him yelling Harlem.

Back
Top Bottom