NUB#RS- Kevin Love 2011 NBA All-Star Campaign

http://612allstar.com/

I believe there is a report saying that Dirk would not mind missing All-Star weekend. So hopefully the West coaches can take that into consideration and Love and Blake can make the team.
 I think we can all agree that Love is a All-Star.

no questions. i was one of the few who constantly voted for him.
pimp.gif

UCLA!

How does someone who averages 20 and 15 not make it to the ASG?
30t6p3b.gif

Love should def. be an allstar.

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

30t6p3b.gif

While this is definitely true, in 2008 Al Jefferson was averaging 23 & 11 and was left off the All-Star roster.

They put a lot of weight on whether the team the player is playing for is successful, so don't be surprised one bit if he doesn't make it.

I thought dude was Mike Posner in the vid. Lol. Smh.

Aldridge and West have a better chance just because of their team's record. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by M00DSWING7

30t6p3b.gif

While this is definitely true, in 2008 Al Jefferson was averaging 23 & 11 and was left off the All-Star roster.

They put a lot of weight on whether the team the player is playing for is successful, so don't be surprised one bit if he doesn't make it.
This, they aren't going to take a player from one of the worst teams in the league.  Looks like right now that the last spot is basically between Lamarcus Aldridge and Lamar Odom, and since Lakers already have 2 players going I am guessing Aldridge will get the nod.  And no I am not being a homer, that is how the NBA works.  I have been saying it in every thread that this topic has been brought up.  How are you going to over look a player who is putting the team on his back (Greg Jennings style) and they have a winning record.  Despite the numbers Love is putting up, he isn't leading his team to winning and that means he sure as hell isn't making the players around him any better.

Back
Top Bottom