i only know one person in the whole city who knows the answer to this question

...but he's pretty rude like

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Starbury84

i only know one person in the whole city who knows the answer to this question

...but he's pretty rude like

Everyone knows the answer to the question, I don't know about ya'll but I haven't heard anything on the forums, streets, stores at all about themcoming to Canada. All we hear about is the Raging Bull Pack that's it.

My brother works at Footlocker. He told me they are a U.S. only release.

Having said that, I'm sure there are a few spots that will have them in Canada.

Originally Posted by brokeassChrisk

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

My brother works at Footlocker. He told me they are a U.S. only release.

Having said that, I'm sure there are a few spots that will have them in Canada.
the nubucks are being sold online in Korea already

http://www.midtown.co.kr/FrontStore/iGoodsView.phtml?iCategoryId=29&iGoodsId=130690018

sz 8~13
about $180 CDN including tax

I think people want to know if they will be sold in stores in Canada, places like Footlocker and Champs, and they will not. If you want to buy them online,you can get them from U.S. sites already as well... you don't have to buy them from a Korean site.

from what i've heard.. Nike Eaton Centre is getting the Nubucks.. so possibly Queen St. Nike is also

My spot here in Montreal did not get them... and if they didn't get them, I doubt anyone did. This spot was one of the only places in Canada that got theTitanium XX3's.

Also, the owner of the store told me he will be getting the Space Jams in December.

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

from what i've heard.. Nike Eaton Centre is getting the Nubucks.. so possibly Queen St. Nike is also
Went down to eaton centre today and I didn't see 'em

Originally Posted by D1M3Z

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

Went down to eaton centre today and I didn't see 'em

That's because Canada did not get these. This is a U.S. release only. I confirmed this with my brother who works at Footlocker and the owner of one ofthe only stores outside the U.S. that got the Titanium XX3's.

Nubucks are quite plentiful stateside. Too many other releases in such a short timeframe that everyones sleeping on them which is good for those who want them.

Back
Top Bottom