Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro - Detailed Pics

M

mazedowner

Via: KixandtheCity.com
24mgymu.jpg

When the Nubuck Air Jordan Retro XII first released, Jordan Brand tested to new distribution methods - the package release and the online exclusive release. This test passed with flying colors and since then, package releases and online releases drop at an almost monthly rate. A couple of years later, the Nubuck Air Jordan Retro XII is back without the hat and hooded sweatshirt.

The Air Jordan XII Nubuck Re-Retro is faithful to the original Nubuck retro and features a Black nubuck upper with Black pebbled leather trim. The Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro also features its of University Blue at the Jumpman strip right above the midsole, the Jumpman and trim on the tongue, and on the heel tab and heel branding.
The Nubuck Air Jordan XII Re-Retro is set to release on May 30th.

Tech Info:
05/30/2009
Air Jordan XII Retro
130690-018
Black/White-University Blue$150.00

nuvuckaj121.jpg

nuvuckaj122.jpg

nuvuckaj123.jpg

nuvuckaj124.jpg

nuvuckaj125.jpg

nuvuckaj126.jpg

Also, as an FYI, the stitching is Black. It looks a little light in the pics the way the sun is hitting the sneaker but it's Black.

Peace.

MaZe

The online release passed the test with flying colors?

It was a disaster.

very nice pics.....These will be copped....does anybody else agree that the uppers shape looks taller and thinner than other 12s??

Originally Posted by blco02

It was a disaster.

From whose perspective? Think about it.

MaZe

thanks for the pics...they look straight, dont really need them though....if i have extra change lying around i might cop

I swear, Maze can take a picture of a beat up pair of white forces and make them look like a pair of DS XI's.
laugh.gif
. Excellent pictures man.

Originally Posted by MaZeDOwNeR

Originally Posted by blco02

It was a disaster.

From whose perspective? Think about it.

MaZe

From Jordan Brand's perspective, the Original Nubuck XII Release was a HUGE SUCCESS... Knowingthat they had people waiting online for 3 days in a row (because the site crashed twice) made JB realize they could do whatever they wanted, and the productwould sell...

Thanks for the pics. These will be my first pair of Jordans since XI/XII CDP in December.

Back
Top Bottom