Nubuck XII package survey - if interested, respond ASAP.

we want just the shoes no packages
The Rose That Grew From Concrete by Tupac
Did you hear about the rose that grew from a crack in the concrete?
Proving nature's law is wrong it learned to walk with out having feet.
Funny it seems, but by keeping it's dreams, it learned to breathe fresh air.
Long live the rose that grew from concrete when no one else ever cared.

For those who didn't purchase the Retro XII package: Why did you decide to pass?

1. Too much
2. Didnt really like the hat/hoody
3. Shoes werent worth their price, in my opinion.

What could Jordan brand do differently in the future to earn your business with a similar offer?

Packages are just fine with me, however, i think id like the idea of having a choice of style hat/hoody/whatever with the package.

Also, online exclusivity is good, but we really don't know exactly what to expect until we paid for it, and the day the package comes.

[/b]

I overall was quite pleased with the package. The colorway was great and different. The exclusiveness of the shoe also made it more appealing seeing as I have not seen any other person besides myself wear them. I liked the idea of the hat and the hoody, yet the hat was atrocious and should have been modified or left optional. I would definitely be open to buying another limited product such as this.
They in love like the 14th of February. Play em like April 1st right before they slide off. It could be March 2nd sound like July 4th.

how about another method of payment for those like me, who would have purchased them but had no credit card...
Stop reading my sig...

I LIKED THE PACKAGE. BUT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, I WASN'T CRAZY ABOUT THE HAT/HOODY. THE GREAT IDEAS I'VE HEARD IS SELLING NUMBERED J'S WITH A LIMITED SHIRT AND A MINI POSTER. MAYBE IV'S, V'S OR VI'S WITH A SHIRT & MINI POSTER FOR $150. ALSO, MAYBE JB SHOULD CHANGE THE SHOE BOX ON EXCLUSIVES. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SOMETHING LIKE A METAL CASE (XVII) BUT JUST SOMETHING DIFFERENT. MAKE IT SEEM AS IF WE'RE RECEIVING SOMETHING ACTUALLY "EXCLUSIVE."

I was extremely happy with the SHOES, but the hat and hoody were not so hot. I wish they would have been optional, but I couldnt pass up on the shoes. Definitely do it again Nike, but be more organized. Send those cards out earlier next time, make sure ALL members get the email. And keep them limited to the members, don't let people sign up to be a member the day of the sale. I was kinda upset about that. Thats all i got.

I did not get them because at the time i had no money for them, plus i got my card in the mail way after the launch. Even if I had money $200 is still steep for a pair of sneakers a hoody and hat. Also I know we have heard many complaints on the board already about this, but not just for the nubucks, but also for jordan brand products in general, we spend so much money on them, can we please have better quality?

Thanks.
"Your Intelligence is
only overshadowed by your stupidity." Said by Megatron to Starscream.

Pros: I think that the shoe looked really nice. I like the fact that the shoe could only be bought online. Nike should release other "special" colorways like this.

Cons: Steep price for the package caused me to not buy. I really did not want the shirt or hat and felt forced into making a decision. If the shoes had been sold separately as an option, I would have definitely bought a pair. The marketing for this occasion i feel was a big FLOP. I got my e-mail a week after the release, and I got my post card almost 2 weeks after that. Niketalk was the only reason that I knew about this (and was given an opportunity to make up my mind about buying this package deal). I could see a t-shirt being included for a little more in price, or throw in a free headband (like in the Air Vick promotion). Just do not make consumers feel that they MUST buy stuff that they don't really want.

If the shoes had been available to buy separately, I most definitely would have bought them!
Thanks Mike. You may be leaving, but you will never be forgotten!

The idea of the package being a "Team Jordan Member Exclusive" was a great idea in my opinion. Though it got hostile at times, it was cool seeing so many people hyped over some jordans again. The worst thing about it though, of course, was the fact that it was a "package" and whoever wanted the shoes had to purchase the hat and hoody also. I think those should of been sold at discount when purchasing the shoes. Overall, I was pleased with my purchase because that is honestly one of the nicest shoes I have ever seen.
E-Mail: itsrsinwayufreak@hotmail.com
AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay ID: chonrsinway8
ALWAYS LOOKIN' FOR JORDANS SIZE 10.5-11. GET AT ME IF U GOT SOMETHING.

What advice would you have for Jordan brand in regards to developing a similar offer in the future?

In the future they should send out the pics early and have the site up and running I lost tons of sleep waiting for these, include the same items you had last time but this time with some more creative designs.

What did they do right with this package? What can they improve upon for next time?

I liked the shoes you chose and the materials you used I liked the pinwheel hat and the hoody

Assuming that all of this year's launch problems are ironed out, would you be interested in similar offers in the future?

yes I would like you to do some exclusive retro's such as the fire red IV's and Military blues I have 2 pairs of the Fire red IV's one pair Deadstock and the other I wear occassionaly Military Blue DS I need some retros in these so I can wear them everyday.

For those who purchased the Retro XII package: was it worth it? When you received the package, did it meet your expectations?

It was worth it it was more than what I had expected

I bought five pairs and I did'nt receive my card in the mail until after I got all of my shoes.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>MAKE A FORMAL APPLICATION[/td][td]OR CONTACT THE BOSS[/td][/tr][/table]​

\n​
\n

What advice would you have for Jordan brand in regards to developing a similar offer in the future?

A: i liked the strategy, keep these type of things to nike/jb members; but try to get the postcard/e-mails out in an ample amount of time

What did they do right with this package? What can they improve upon for next time?

A:the package was very nice(in terms of being exclusive), but you forced people who may have only wanted the shoe to spend $200 on something they may not have wanted.
also, the internet traffic was expected, so i really can't complain about that........giving the people who couldn't get the package a in the first few days had ample opportunities to do so.
(amazingly, some people don't think the shoe was limited, but to those people, you don't see everyone with a pair)

Assuming that all of this year's launch problems are ironed out, would you be interested in similar offers in the future?

A: sure, why not? i can understand why there would be a launch problem because of the anticipation, but if they can improve on that, why not?

For those who purchased the Retro XII package: was it worth it? When you received the package, did it meet your expectations?

A: i was very pleased..........no complaints whatsoever

they should offer an alternate colorway
say one package is a wh/ylw and wh/gr just for references

From the question you are asking it looks like nike is going to do something like this again.I like the shoe very much but I hated the hoody and the hat was pure crap.Next time I hope nike does not force a ugly hat and hoody on us to buy the sneakers. That just made the package cheap.Also I would like to add how a stall shop at 503 fulton street in brooklyn new york got a full size run of the black/blue 12's. I am sure the store did not get there pairs from the internet.The shop was chargeing $250.00 a pair.

I did not buy the package.

- JB, if you are having technicial problems, which you did correctly of updating the site with that well-known message of "....having technicial problems.... Much Repect JB"
- But you should have also had a message with a NEW LAUNCH DATE
- Instead of having your valuable customers waiting, not knowing when the NEW DATE is and having to refresh the site EVERY SECOND, which probably cause more techincial problems for the site
- First reply to this post:

Quote:
If your going to release an exclusive shoe to the loyal Jordan customers, don't force them to buy something they dont want, such as a sweater and a hat that doesn't even match with the shoes.

^^ pretty much why I did not get the shoes and the price tag, which the 2 items are not worth it

- I love the colorway of the Nubucks DO NOT GET ME WRONG
- I would have gotten them for $ 135
- 2 items that came with the package = CRAP, do NOT worth $ 65
- Yes the "retail price" for the 2 items is $ 65, but we all know they ARE NOT worth that much (Check Ebay for auctions of the sweater and hat)
- Ebay value of the hat do not even make it over $ 10-15
- Come on JB, not every buyer is stupid and will buy anything you throw @ them
- last thing but not least:

QUALITY

- Yes we understand Nike is trying to save money and all
- But at least make quality shoes with which they are made for: WEARING
- There are many posts about Retro's poor quality, defects, etc etc.

Make them even MORE limited. Yes, these were "exclusives", but they still aren't exactly limited. Making them even more limited creates even more hype...ex: Olympic VI. Much more limited, and very high in demand. Would love to see JB put out a real exclusive.

KRS

the shoe is great. price not really. if you mark the price up ten dollars or so for whatever shoe it'll be, and throw in a matching shirt, than i think everyone will be pleased. <<<< Aside from that, i think that this is the time for NT'ers to speak out for a possible exclusive retro. so speak out, this is most likely going too be faxed to headquarters. so let me be the first to say i want some fire red III.

good point pman23 if jb will listen we should
speak our minds,

here is a list of retro's i would like to see in exclusive
colors and matereial's:

jordan, III IV VI X XI <-(oh-please) XIII

if jb released a jordan XI exclusive package i think
people would flip out - throw in a reversable jacket/
hoody = $175

i have heard they will retro the XIII but a reverse edition
XIII would be cool- where the toe extends to the tounge
have mesh insted of leather (that would decrease
the amount of creasing on the toe area and allow
the shoe to breath a little more) and the reflective mesh that is wraped around the shoe to be replaced with leather-throw in a mesh/leather reversable
bucket hat = $175

III package mabe more nubuck with pattent (or not)
leather elephant print accents. with matching long
sleave shirt-or wind breaker jacket (old school style-
like '88 and a mini poster =$175

^^^^^^^^ just some thoughts off the top of my head im sure jb has people brain storming all day about this
stuff..............or do they?

i still like the idea thet the shoes come numbered
that would be great-

js.

IF JB OR NIKE NEEDS ANY HELP, I AM WILLING TO
WORK PART TIME FOR FREE!!!

carloselizondo2@juno.com

JB should prepare better. Send out the emails and cards earlier so people can have time to decide/save money for these. Improve customer service. I would definately purchase another package. Might be more successful if they were more limited and we actually had a choice to purchase seperately. Plus the design of the hat wasn' t too hot. Maybe stuff like shirts should be designed so that we can wear these things in the summer. I pay $200 dollars for these and I can only wear what came with it in the winter? So then I am forced to buy shirts so that I can wear when weather is warmer so that makes the package more than $200.
AIM: SiVtecDaddyEMAIL: chris_mendoza@hotmail.com

i love the package! (well maybe not the hat so much) but shoes and hoody were really excellent. i love them both and yea they are well worth the price.

i also think it was a good thing that it wasn't sold in stores cause i dont wanna see everyone wearing same shoes as me. another +.

the negatives...i wanted to buy kids size for this girl's bday present. smallest was 7...needed a 5...yea kid's size would be nice next time. also...optional package please.

otherwise it's great
-AirJordanV

I purchased the shoes well after the supposed end date, the quality of the shoe was outstanding, but the hat just looked like a throw in, I did not even touch the hoody. The only thing I really feel JB got right was trying to hit us jb member off with something somewhat exclusive. I kind of liked the idea of a package deal but after seeing the extras $200 price tag seemed too much. To improve JB needs to put more preparation into informing members and service demands. I definitely would be interested in another package deal if it was closer to $150 or if it could come with some like the 17's suitcase or the 18's suede brush, towel, and drivers manual. I can not say that was satisfied with the PACKAGE deal but the shoes and the quality in which the shoes were put together(IMO the best quality retros in a looong while) sort of made up for the package deal shortcomings.

No idea is original...It is never what you do, but how it is done

Back
Top Bottom