Nubuck XII package survey - if interested, respond ASAP.

props to all who shared some great ideas. i hope nike takes some of them to heart. i have one suggestion i want to get off my chest. if there are more of these packages dropped. nike needs to find a way to let people return defective shoes back to nike w/out having too return the whole package. if my nubuck XII's come apart{the shoes} why should i have to return a perfectly good hoody &hat. nike could , if they wanted to give people credit for the shoes only. it's not like they don't know hoow much a shoe retails for w/out the hoody &hat.i was told yesterday that if you sned the xviii's back you need to send the towel back as well. that's stupid in my opinion.i have some xvii's that need to go back but nike will not accept them because i don't have the case.i don't think this is right. we should not have to keep track of the little extra's that come w/certain shoes for 3 years just in case these sometimes crappy made shoes come apart and need to be sent back.

The best thing about the XII package to me was, that it was exclusive and something never seen before. The black/unc colorway was HOT. I like it being something rare that collectors and regular consumers alike can appreciate.

Keep up the hot colors, drop the extra stuff, and i'll be buying the next exclusive jumpman sneaker.
T H E R E A L W O R L D S A N D I E G O​

C A M E R A N​

I really love my Nubuck XIIs, and they are definitely one of my favorites. I think that the Retro package was a cool idea that should be done again, but please JB, don't overdo it. I think this should only occur once every 1-2 years, and it should be a little more limited.

Also, when JB schedules a certain time and date for a pair of shoes to be released, they should make sure that they are up then! I know JB can afford more than one server, and I'm sure that they have multiple ones, they should take every precaution to make sure that this never happens again.

Don't you dare underestimate me, you arrogant bastard! -Terry Bogard
www.jumpmankicks.com

some good ideas in here so far....

add-ons: optional add on to the package so its customizable to the customers taste :pimp:
pimp.gif

colors: Rare colors like the black/unc and rare materials like Nubuck :wow:
eek.gif
that set the shoe far apart from the 5+ retro colors :rolleyes
eyes.gif

exclusivity: make less pairs and keep it a JB exclusive, anybody who really wants 'em can set up a JB account in a minute or two

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Igoes to the IT dept for not making the product avail on its set launch date

|I
tired.gif
goes to Nike and JB if these end up in Niketowns as they are rumored 2-

"..Man my father hustled so natually, up next is ME..."

Shoes were neckbreakers
sweatshirt was aight
could have done with out the hat

Can there be another shoe more hyped than the nubucks?

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Thank you all for your insightful responses.

While I'm not privy to the results of the meeting or Jordan Brand's future plans, rest assured that your voices were heard, and your perspectives have provided an invaluable contribution to Jordan brand.

Though there are no guarantees, hopefully, not only will Jordan Brand attempt another Team Jordan exclusive in the future, but they will design such a promotion with your suggestions in mind.

Regardless of how the Retro XII package will be evaluated by Jordan brand, you all came through on short notice and delivered an overwhelming set of responses. Without question, your efforts have reaffirmed just how valuable and powerful our community can be.

Sweatshirt and hat optional.

Different style box because its limited.

Something that says which one you have. ex-# 142/4000.

Cleaning utensil for the type of material-which was nubuck.

First of all i missed out on the nubucks the first time around. Luckily on Feb 3rd they resurfaced and i bought a pair.I haven't got the shoes yet but i've seen them and i know i'll like them (with baby blue laces only) anyway I am mad as :evil:
devil.gif
to hear thatthe shoes may now be released in niketown acroos the states where you would only have to buy the shoes. If this is true, as much as i like jordan and jordans well not the XIX, i will never believe another word jordan brand says about something being exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom