NUBUCK XII release

WHEN THEY RELAESED BACK IN 2003 AROUND THIS TIME EXACTLY HOW MANY PAIRS WERE RELEASED AND WHERE THEY EASY TO GET

They were limited to Jumpman23.com only....However, pairs without the package began showing up at Athletes Foot's across the country. (Supposedly a distribution error on Nike's part)

Easy? Some would say so, but it was the first online-only package release and Jordan Brand wasn't set up for it right. The site actually crashed and the original release date was pushed back a couple days.
Niketalkin' since December 15th, 1999!

HELP REPORT eBay Fake Listings!

^^ I remember that too. Waiting in line (online) was weird... :b
tongue.gif
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

Quote:
I remember when 23iswack was selling "passwords" so that you could purchase them. When all you had to do was sign up for a Nike Account.
:rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM LAKERS
DODGERS
1955 - 1959 - 1963 - 1965 - 1981 - 1988
TEAM L.A. KINGS

This was such a mess for JB.
I got mines pretty easy but my man waited in front of his screen for like 24 hours! LOL!
The World Is Mine

These are def. a keeper. Thanks to Timbo for mine.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

I got mine on 11/26/2003. I just checked my nike account the other day.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

same here. its just a shame that packs now days are like 500 300..... just wow. i remember the vi olys... online release as well! well some stores got them. here are my xii's. what a counkadink. i wanted to wear them but theyre ds so its kinda hard for me now.
xq01s2.jpg

NIKE Talking Since
'94

I have been seeing packages going for less as of late and I have been picking them up with the quickness, one of my favorite jordans and a dope colorway on top of that.

one of my top ten!!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

I'm not a huge Jordan XII fan but these look pretty nice. I might cop one of these days...if I feel like it.
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Quote:
I remember when 23iswack was selling "passwords" so that you could purchase them. When all you had to do was sign up for a Nike Account.
:rofl:
roll.gif

FOR SALE-JORDAN RETRO "LIGHTNING" 4 DEADSTOCK SIZE 8.5 WITH X-LARGE TSHIRT $300.00 EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM SEE MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 & UNDER SECTION

Quote:
i remember the vi olys... online release as well!

What was the deal with the VI Olys? How much were they?
I thought the XII nubucks were the 1st online Jordan release?
FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Olympic VIs were also available at NikeTowns.

The Nubuck XII post was utterly insane, especially for a slightly overrated shoe. People who went through the whole online purchasing process were so mad when we found out that the shoe released individually in stores weeks later.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
Facebook
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
PROUDLY LOGGING ON TO NT SINCE 2001​

Quote:
The Nubuck XII post was utterly insane, especially for a slightly overrated shoe. People who went through the whole online purchasing process were so mad when we found out that the shoe released individually in stores weeks later.

DON'T SEATTLE-IZE PORTLAND

I've worn mine to death but they still look nice. This is my favorite retro+ colorway ever...
TeamVintageHeatNever too old..
The Nike Boot was originally found in a gutter in The District of Columbia.
The day is was found, it was laying next to a pair of gray New Balance and some Foamposites.
All 3 were snuggly wrapped in a Northface Jacket.

They're ok, I'm probably gonna put my sz 11's on ebay in the next two weeks or so.

I've worn em like twice, and I have a pair of Playoffs that I absolutely LOVE.

So I can do without em.
__________​
but why buy the shoes if you're not going to wear them? - Prof. K

If i remember correctly i got up the morning of the release date online and ordered mine very easily, i had no problems at all.

This is one of the best air jordan retro colorways to ever be released imo. I am thinking about wearing my pair again, i have not rocked them since 04 or 05. That was my last year in high school basically, i remember i was going to my schools varsity basketball game that night and i was waiting on the package to arrive. I had a completely different outfit on that day for the game but i had a feeling that the package was coming that same day so i waited and i told myself if the package comes then i will change. Well, to make a long story short UPS came to my doorstep at around 6:00pm and it was dark outside. I opened the box, put on the hoodie, i did not like the hat so i went to lids and purchased an all black cleveland cavaliers 5950 and slipped the jordans onto my feet. I was breaking necks however a few others had them a couple of days after i received mine.

On another note, one of my good friends til this day came over to my house back in early 2005 if i am not mistaken and i was just pulling out shoes and showing them off only because i was in the mood to do so and he had the nubuck xii's on his feet and told me, "I bet you dont have these jordans!" I looked at him and went right back into the house, came back onto the porch and opened my box and smiled at him. He was ready to go home :lol:
laugh.gif

Those were beautiful days, hopefully there will be more to come!
I am 100% legitimate seller.
References:
yungmatt

Back
Top Bottom