NUGGETS AT WIZARDS 11/9 ESPN 8:00 PM ET

Hopefully the Nuggets can bounce back from some embarrassing losses and win in Washington....With Nene out for 6 weeks I think this team would be better off without him for now since he has been hurting the team more than he has been contributing.....Hopefully Melo doesn't have another bad shooting night against one of the worst defenders at the SF position, Jamison.....I expect the Nuggets to bounce back and win by 7...

Anyone that is looking for a link the game is on ESPN or if you're staying at a place with no cable just go to ESPN360.com and launch the player to watch the game live..
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Butler plays the SF in washington, doesnt he?

but i look for the wizards to get their first win and the beginning of a downward spiral for the nuggets :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM ME > YOUTeam American MusclePSN ID: ohsnapsMyspace

Wiz need a win badly. Nuggets need to shoot well on the road.

Team with the most rebounds will win.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

wizards by 4.
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​
Childress - Claxton - Horford - Johnson - Johnson - Jones - Law - Lue
Pachulia - Smith - Stoudamire - West - Williams - Williams - Wright​

Neither of these teams play D

cumulative score at least 235

nuggets do it better imo
Free Mike
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
TEAM BROOKLYN​

Nuggets need to wake up.....I still can't believe the way this team has been playing they were talking about 60+ wins....

Has anyone else noticed every game except for boston they have been up by double digits early...and they let the team comeback EVERYTIME....they never just bury the team like boston did to the nuggets....even against the knicks they were up by i think 11 or 12 at the start of the 4th and then within 2 or 3 mins they're lead was cut to 2....Thats one thing I hate about an uptempo team...They can get a big lead quickly...but they can also give up one just as fast...
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Atkins, Hunter, Jones, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Wafer, Diawara​

K8be wan Kenobi:
caron is one of the worst defenders?

no I meant Jamison, but I assumed he would be the SF and Butler at SG. But I'm not sure since I don't follow the Wizards much during the regular season
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003

Just hoping my boy nick scores in double figures lol.
Think of me as John Gotti wit a Phd
Or either Martin Luther King wit a G.A.T
Maybe Malcolm X with a GED or better yet Nietzche unds'n some heat lol.

www.denimproject.blogspot.com

A.I with the dunk
pimp.gif

TheRav4:
Anyone with a link? Thanks.

I posted this at the top

Anyone that is looking for a link the game is on ESPN or if you're staying at a place with no cable just go to ESPN360.com and launch the player to watch the game live..

Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003

Nice pace to end the 1st...

:smokin
smokin.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Sloppy, sloppy game for both teams thus far.

Lots of blown dunks, missed gimme lay-ups (Songalia!), turnovers, etc...

But that was a nice mash by Kenyon to end the half. I like the Wizkids, but I'm definitely pulling for AI/Melo tonight.
Out

Kenyon's dunk at the end of the half :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Up by 17... Now they need to keep their foot on Washington's throat.
Out

Nuggs need to Finish them just like Shuges said.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

Damn, Melo lighting them up. Wiz crowd booing the team. I feel bad for Gilly getting that treatment. But they'll turn it around.
Out

Melo is killin it.
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Diawara, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

as I said in another thread....

I have a feeling that Gilbert Arenas is going to be done for the year.....his knee is MESSED UP....he's supposed to get a MRI at some point...the conversation between him and Kidd was about his knee and getting more opinions and seeing Dr. James Andrews

^
Makes COMPLETE sense (the convo between him and Kidd).

I hope he's not done for the year though.

But you can definitely tell that he's not 100 yet.

Camby going for a triple double. Nuggets up by 26. Damn!
Out

damn I knew Washington was a bad defensive team but damn.....they might be the worst in the league defensively....
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003

Back
Top Bottom