NW PS3 thread.....10/10 was a bad day...

...pre orders started today, i went to 3 game stops and they ALL were GONE in each of them. i went to the 2 in downtown seattle, and 1 at northgate......hellashish and crap is how i'd put it. two hours on the bus hahhaha

anybody got info on when toys r 'us is doin it, or any other stores?
MY SIZE 8.5-9 shoes for sale! CLICK ME!
My size 9.5-10 shoes for sale.WHOoooOOo!
MY eBay AUCTIONS!!!! sz 10.5 True Red/Splatter/SB's/BTTYS+more!
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella or Email me @ daaznfella@hotmail.com

hey viet if its any consolation you can play mine :b
tongue.gif
me and pat drove by the gamestop by barnes and nobles like 20 deep, came back to the store to deliver at 845 3 people in line at the game in the mall, so me and pat wait til 9 and boom got it :D
happy.gif
suprisingly enough i thought more people were gonna be there, but i guess not.

^^wsup fame!
God Bless Your Soul, Rest In Peace Joselito Barber.

damnit. i bet if you bought the first shipment you can sell it on ebay for double the price

instead of bussing you probably could have called them?

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

^i'll camp out. lol. assuming i have no midterms around that time...

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. If it's good art people will stare. So what shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

Im going to rob someone. I figure I'll find a kid who justr picked one up and sit on him till he hands it over.
DIRTY STILL OWES ME​

Im gonna camp out for the PS3 here in Eastern Oregon. I've had 2 Nintendo Wii's preordered from FYE in Lloyd for a couple months.
AIM: jeattila​

anyone want to try and get this on release day. 2 people are probably better than 1..saving spots in line and what not.
[/b]​
[/b][/i]​

Back
Top Bottom