***NW SNEAKERHEAD 'FEET & GREET' PICNIC ***9/9/07

Quote:
I would actually go to this, but I'll be in Vegas. Hello everyone!

Tony- Actually we had you in mind when we chose the location. We're hoping to get counterfittin coverage. Anyone from the fam down to go? TVO, where youat?
pimp.gif

Your momz in my bizness

Quote:
jeremy, u still sellin a bunch of stuff? or u buyin? I have a friend sellin a lot of his collection. Sz. 10

Both. HIt me up on my cell. Same number. I'm unloading 70% of all my Jordans all 10/10.5. These days, they're just not the same to me as they were say 4-5 years ago.

sound dope...there is no entry fee or anything because i would feel bad just showing up ya know? since i don't post that much on NT (member since like '02) but i think it would be cool just chilling out w/ people and playing ball and stuff if the weather permits.

Vegas bound eh? I'll PayPal you $10 to gamble slots for me, and hope you win big. Bummer that you won't be here for the festivities, but it's always glad to here from you and run into you at the local club.

This event is entirely free. No cash, payment, credit card needed. If your looking to pitch in, feel free to bring whatever you feel like grubbing on. As shugaray says the outcome of this event is all based on what you make it to be.

To add on to the festivities, our friend Taps is contributing a FootLocker/CHAMPS gift card to the winner of the 3-point shootout. If you've seen him around in a bucket hat you'd mistake him for a bald Futura2000. Just playin'! I think his two twins will take the cake on this shootout.

See you all there. I had to quit my job for this one.
D
Representing the North Seattle area

ill pick up some buffalo wings on the way to the shin-dig.

anyone else bringing sneakers to sell/trade except me? i dont want to look stupid just holding some sneakers around. but i have some dunk sb tweed highs sz 12 for sale.
aim - ronnskizzle

Team Pacific Northwest​

Quote:
sound dope...there is no entry fee or anything because i would feel bad just showing up ya know? since i don't post that much on NT (member since like '02) but i think it would be cool just chilling out w/ people and playing ball and stuff if the weather permits.

Quote:
ill pick up some buffalo wings on the way to the shin-dig.

anyone else bringing sneakers to sell/trade except me? i dont want to look stupid just holding some sneakers around. but i have some dunk sb tweed highs sz 12 for sale
:smile:
smile.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
Your momz in my bizness​

^ i hope i get to guard you again haha. anyway..you see saha's goal today lenard? clutch!
TeamMUFC​
ROONEY #10​
CHAMPIONSAGAIN!​

I finally got a NT account !! :D
happy.gif
ing from around 88 - now.

Oh and if you guys have any questions I will also be able to answer them.

Cuz I'm a HUGE Ray Allen fan.

Jesus Shuttlesworth will always be my dude, my loyalty goes where he goes :lol:
laugh.gif

fair enough. :smile:
smile.gif

still though, you'll be stuck with that name long after ray's departure from seattle has any significance whatsoever AND while the sonics are the reigning champs from 2011-2013. :pimp:
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
:b
tongue.gif
LOVEYOU want them..
not because everyone else does.."

^
^ True true, but I will always remember how they betrayed my boy even in 2011 :lol:
laugh.gif

Anyways, I heard we will have some good ol Seattle rain during Monday's Bumbershoot. I hope our Feet n' Greet doesn't turn out the same :\
ohwell.gif

Although regardless of the rain, I still gotta support the Wu.

was at bunpershoot working yesterday, weather was nice, trim was even nicer

Team Pacific Northwest​

wait, i take that back. my name should've been ih8STARBUCKS :lol:
laugh.gif

(i'm still sour that the sonics are on the (very) possible move.)

your name should've been ih8PRESTI :b
tongue.gif

"LOVE is..
getting the shoes you want because YOU want them..

Fame, where at Bumpershoot are you working? We might have to visit.

As of Sept. 2, the weather is looking like this:
4t5leog.jpg
DRepresenting the North Seattle area

uhh, i'm down to come. i'll come to ball on yall asses. the problem is, i just moved to seattle and i dunno how to commute to kirkland. someones gotta hitch me a ride there. camon, do me a favor, im located near UW

Quote:
wait, i take that back. my name should've been ih8STARBUCKS.

(i'm still sour that the sonics are on the (very) possible move.)

your name should've been ih8PRESTI.
derrrick
Your momz in my bizness​

Quote:
If those are your names, just call me ih8HOWARDSCHULTZCUZHESAPIECEOFCRAP. If I see him on the streets, I'll give him hell for selling our Sonics to non-locals. I got nothing but love for the Sonics and their legacy here in Seattle.
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
LOVEYOU want them..

Back
Top Bottom