***NWO is here***Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho

Umm they're doing this in Iowa too. I thought it was some urban area training.

Just because an Army squad is training in towns doesnt mean it's some secret, world-running society. This is just the government doing sweeps making sureno ones trying anything around America.

hmm
nerd.gif

Just because an Army squad is training in towns doesnt mean it's some secret, world-running society. This is just the government doing sweeps making sure no ones trying anything around America.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really? Isn't that the police's job? There is no reason why the FEDERAL military should be patrolling through a city or town.

mad military helicopters were flying and training around downtown indianapolis last summer. it went on for at least a week. hovering around, running somekinds of drills and landing in random parking lots. one landed in the school parking lot behind my house.

i thought the NWO stuff was kinda like the inmates running the asylum type thing. Where WE the citizens get together and try to take over, not the governmentand military runnin %!%+. Dont they run %!%+ already?

i understand what this thread is about...but look son people are to far gone nothing of what you say will impact anyone till it actually happens...but thatwill be to late harsh reality of things

you guys are really paranoid.... There doing this for training. Doing the usual *%$! on base gets really boring, and instead of spending money on airfarehaving them travel, there just doing it at home where these guys are based.....

this really isnt serious, you guys are lil girls sometimes

Back
Top Bottom