NY governor to legalize recreational bud "within months"

Got a link?

Article I googled said medical oil is legal, and only allows a few companies and 2 colleges to grow it.

baby steps and all though but taken directly from the bill
"The State of Georgia is deeply opposed to any recreational or nonmedical use of marijuana, and any system to help patients access low THC oil should be as limited in scope as possible"

I hope so, but I can see Cuomo kicking that can down the road for a few years.

He was never outspoken about legalizing until he had legit competition using that as their talking points.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed, though. June is mighty close.

A few months back I saw a story that a county here in Long Island already plans to keep it illegal. Jackasses.

I knew this was not going to happen anytime soon in nyc

If you want to smoke legal bud in nyc buy hemp buds at these new CDB shops that opened in the past year in nyc

They say it’s .3 THC but some shops sell buds that have a little more of a kick if you know what I mean

Don’t but the hemp with the grassy smell or that’s too leafy
Buy the hemp that smells like the real thing

It’s like smoking Reggie or dirt you do get a light buzz if you get the right hemp

Rich hipster Gentrified white chicks be spending $10.00 for 5 CDB gummy bears
I seen it with my own eyes
These places are lucky trumps president because of him hemp is now legal

Last edited:
Well sucks for you NY guys you aren't celebrating 420 legally this year... but meanwhile in CO, I've been stocking up for the weekend. :wink:

20190418_215451.jpg

20190418_215415.jpg

20190418_215355.jpg

20190418_215053.jpg

Damn you lucky

Just copped an O of Blue Dream for less than $45 OTD... didn't even need it because I just copped the 4 quarter's yesterday but at this price it's hard not to bite. The Blue Dream I got yesterday is much better though. Might post comparison pics later.

Just copped an O of Blue Dream for less than $45 OTD... didn't even need it because I just copped the 4 quarter's yesterday but at this price it's hard not to bite. The Blue Dream I got yesterday is much better though. Might post comparison pics later.

These are all dispensary prices right with your states tax's included?

45 for an oz??

45 for an oz??

Yeah... this is it.

20190419_134340.jpg

Vs what I got yesterday

20190419_134107.jpg

Same strain but the cheaper stuff is less potent (less than 20% THC vs. 33%). Bigger buds in the Mighty Tree strain, it's obviously fresher... greenie, stickier, less stems. Overall it's very easy to tell why one cost twice as much as the other.

I’m cool on 45 for an oz. Unless it’s the homie and off Gp.
Be familiar with Brand awareness. Legion of bloom and Elyon best brands that offer quality green for a cool lil price here in the bay. Not paying over 40 an 1/8 unless it’s some exclusive/quality Like mendo breath or runtz. Would drop 50 for that.
Rec shops are getting annoying cause of the wait. Some of the workers there don’t know ****. I know what I i like, been burnin since u was in pampers ... Just gimmie my 1/4 and I’m in & out less than 2 min.. Still all love though:smokin
Heppi 4dub

Damn you west coast and any Canadians on this post are lucky
I gotta cop like I’m buying heroin and opioids

Walking in and out of a store and a coffeeshop setting like in the Netherlands is all I and millions of others want

45 and oz with tax being seedless sounds good to me
That cost $25 a quarter in nyc

Yeah... this is it.

20190419_134340.jpg

Vs what I got yesterday

20190419_134107.jpg

Same strain but the cheaper stuff is less potent (less than 20% THC vs. 33%). Bigger buds in the Mighty Tree strain, it's obviously fresher... greenie, stickier, less stems. Overall it's very easy to tell why one cost twice as much as the other.
That's a no good chief.
Its 2019 you can't be smoking bud they had in the 80s.

Rec is wack if home cultivation is not permitted. Most the bud in dispensaries is quantity > quality and the dry/cure processed is rushed resulting in product that hasn’t reached its full potential. Not to mention dispo prices are like double black market prices. I have a medical card but haven’t been to a dispensary in over a year.

I’m pulling down a half lb per plant every few months. I’m allowed 12 plants at home. Whole spare bedroom is filled.

Latest harvest of Orange Cookies x Lemon Tree prolly my best yet.

37A3DB42-5269-46CF-A14A-8EC06D8547A5.jpeg
AB5321BC-8B76-4535-BD4D-859F227F59F1.jpeg
D08AEF26-9ADC-4275-B3A8-6F181EC2D7EA.jpeg
4D8A7142-2235-453D-B0E5-971B7D443611.png

Back
Top Bottom