NY > LA Vol. NT Vets Check In

I’m just here for the co sign. NY >>>>>>LA

How can I trust a state when your pizza look like this
1663411711711.jpeg

LA is Buttcheeks. Only thing better is the weather and sports team. Maybe your street tacos. But that’s it.

I'm from the bay so I don't really have a dog in this fight. But I prefer NYC more since I hate using my car all of the time and it's easier to get around in NYC. Also, I like the urban setting, DTLA ain't nothing to write home about. All in all, they're both great cities though and offer different advantages. I go to the beach every few weeks though so maybe LA would better in the long run.

No place like NY, as an NYer I do hate NY, but only NYers are allowed to actually HATE NY…if that makes sense….and yo Diego, shame on you for not posting one of the bomb pics I took of you and your big warrior…smh….hold i got you..

6E11A784-11A8-4005-B2F8-636FC9F89B7A.jpeg

Ya welcome b…

LOOK AT US, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Did Ninja ever cop the Jesus piece?

LA homeless population is INSANE btw…ya need to get that under control before we start to draw comparisons

No place like NY, as an NYer I do hate NY, but only NYers are allowed to actually HATE NY…if that makes sense….and yo Diego, shame on you for not posting one of the bomb pics I took of you and your big warrior…smh….hold i got you..

6E11A784-11A8-4005-B2F8-636FC9F89B7A.jpeg

Ya welcome b…

LOOK AT US, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT

Did Ninja ever cop the Jesus piece?
My mans Diego starting to looking like a young Joe Mantegna, word to Criminal Minds...
75542e564c2618d6_cm_cast_joemantegna_800x1000.jpg

Congrats on the little one diego diego , get you shine on famb.

Damn Steezy and Rusty in here too…

We just need a fit pic from ksteezy ksteezy

I peeped ogbobbyjohnson773 ogbobbyjohnson773 too, liking a post.
Dude is the king of 1 liners.

I do believe ninjahood copped the Jesus piece btw.

NYers out here winning.

Another sad day for California!

Nyc is too small for any celebrity to really be out here full time. In la it’s spread out you get gates and privacy here you probably get a doorman at the building lobby. Good on them for moving somewhere safer

Jayden James and Janice Griffith out here full time no problem.

Back
Top Bottom