NY/NJ NTers in a relationship I got a proposition for you VOL. cheap city photoshoot.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by INS

Just broke up with my girl Steezy, maybe if you come to Boston scshift and I can do a photshoot.
grin.gif

Nice work btw

dang sorry to hear that....was it over Scshift?....
jayyykayyyy
Come to Utah bro, and I got you

You all must not know how expensive it is to take quality photos like the ones my man Steezy is offering. $125 or whatever is beyond a steal. I'm sure this isn't even enough to cover his cost, let alone pay for his service/time, which is a tradeoff he's willing to do it seems to broaden his portfolio. Anything less and you might as well be taking a iPhone 4 photoshoot. This is quality photograph, not just point and click. Steezy if I were in NYC I would jump straight on that. I work in the entertainment industry and just last month, seen my client fork over well over $1000 for pictures of similar quality.

Yeah, the photoshoots like these are very expensive! Google carr & dash professional photography and you will see. Specially professional retouches(if that's included) can range to a few hundreds for just 10 photos.

I always wanted one by myself though, creatively.
smile.gif

Check your inbox.

LOL AT PAYING YOU FOR PICS WIT MY GIRL LIKE YOUR TERRY RICHARDSON OR SOMETHING HAHAHAHA YOU TROLL EVERYONE IN NY/NJ HAS A NICE CAMERA THAT TAKES NICE PICS

anyways most likely this will fail 
laugh.gif
 but ill give it a try because, well I really enjoy this community, most of ya probably know this already but im a family photographer with some good wedding photography experience.....usually clients hit me up and i don't meet them till the day of the shoot, its always tough not knowing what to expect but vie been pretty lucky, however i want to expand my portfolio a bit more and i want to have a little more control over who ill shoot next, so im gonna offer a session for 3 couples, would be a great opportunity for some of you guys that are getting engaged or just got engaged, but if you just want some pics of you and your significant other thats fine too, im not looking for models, but im not gonna lie like looks wont be a factor in my decision, ill be looking for charisma, goofiness, just plain out fun couples who are very comfortable with each other....I would need you to provide a picture with your girl/man, you can tell a lot from a picture so try and provide a pic that best show the type of people you are and your type of style...(before booking i will need proof that you are in fact one of the people in the picture, this is my business and im not trying to have someone make a joke of it)
since NT is skeptical and some of you may be afraid to post pics of yourselves, let alone your girl....feel free to pm me with a little bio about yourselves....im looking to get these sessions done before december....please only serious inquiries, don't waste my time and i wont waste yours, I cant do it for free as im not really an amateur at this, but being that this is NT all i would charge is 125$ which is more than half of what i usually charge for a session....this is limited to NY/NJ residents as i wont go on a road trip for 125$ bucks, you can pick the locations and ill add some suggestions, after the session you will get a disc with the high res edited images and ill throw in an 8x12 stand-out print (my choice)...don't be afraid, i know NT has the potential to show respect when a thread is started in good faith...post the pic/bio on here, it'll keep the thread alive, but if you don't and still interested, ill read the pms....only one pic per couple, so chose wisely.

hopefully this thread wont fail, but if it does i guess is fine, just thought i gave NT the opportunity for something special.

CLIFFS

-im a photographer

-NY/NJ NTers apply ONLY

-i want to shoot young, charismatic, energetic couples with lots of love and a good sense of fashion 

-submit a picture/bio of you and your significant other

-ill pick the 3 couples that best fit the criteria

-you pay 125$

-you get a full on session in the location of your choice within the city.

-you get a disc with the high res pics

-you get an 8x12 stand-out print (very good quality print)

pics of the last session i did in NYC

6284843097_e0fb9bb957_b.jpg
damn that chicks backside is thick 
pimp.gif

My gf is a high level(featured in Vogue, New York Times magazine, etc), NYC metro area, make up artist. She does primarily weddings, along w/ photo shoots. Get done up by her and shot by KSteezy. #justsaying.

yo . would u be down to come to vegas and photograph my 21st birthday if i fly u out here n crap?

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

LOL AT PAYING YOU FOR PICS WIT MY GIRL LIKE YOUR TERRY RICHARDSON OR SOMETHING HAHAHAHA YOU TROLL EVERYONE IN NY/NJ HAS A NICE CAMERA THAT TAKES NICE PICS

I forgot only Terry Richardson is talented enough to have the right to charge for services, I do this professionally already, I already make good money doing this, I'm not asking for your help, because I really don't need it...just offering a service for a good damn price...and stop acting like I personally asked you...I made a thread and you felt then need to write this nonesense.

What's so laughable about it?....you guys are getting it twisted...this is not a favor for me, it's actually more of me looking out for those who want a service they otherwise would be dropping 3x that amount for.

Originally Posted by saviormoneyy

What's so laughable about it?....you guys are getting it twisted...this is not a favor for me, it's actually more of me looking out for those who want a service they otherwise would be dropping 3x that amount for.

I took it as being disingenuous and it just made it seem like you were trying to make money off people.  I'm sure you weren't trying to come off like that but that's what it seems like.

125$ for the kind of work im guaranteeing doesn't cover a fraction of the equipment I'll be using and te time I'll be investing in post work...usually I make close to 400$ for an e-shoot...I just don't have the flexibility to be selective, which is the only benefit I thought I'd get from this thread...

Back
Top Bottom